ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.4)
Developer
ShipMonk
3.4
June 12, 2021

Realm <3's Shipmonk so much!! Our previous fulfillment partner was a nightmare — orders misplaced, inventory lost and hidden fees. Shipmonk is honest, efficient, reliable and super easy to use!! Happy customers for several years and more to come as we grow.

Realm
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 10, 2021

Love Shipmonk! Previously it was a nightmare doing fulfillment in-house. Shipmonk made it possible to scale our sales effortlessly.

Alter Ego
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 10, 2021

ShipMonk really made our whole 3PL and inventory management system seamless. Before we were using a local distributor which overcharged us and consistently brought slow shipping times. After switching to ShipMonk we loved their platform which was easy to use and customer service was stellar. Would highly recommend them for your 3PL needs!

Nuoptimal
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 8, 2021

Wouldn't Have Made over $3,000,000 Last Year Without Shipmonk! This software has expedited the SALES GROWTH of my business by removing the headache of shipping, storing, and hiring staff to package and process orders. With this weight off of my shoulders, I can 100% focus on new product development and effective marketing to continue increasing my business' revenue. The thing I LEAST LIKE about this software is that I didn't know it existed YEARS before! I have been using this software since the summer of 2018. Before that, I was STRUGGLING to keep up with packaging hundreds of monthly orders. Fast forwards years later, we now have THOUSANDS of orders each month. Image if I was still self-packaging my own orders with our current volume. This software is a MUST HAVE for serious business owners that want to build a business that can fully operate on its own. Overall, this software is CRITICAL because it frees my time, gives me location independence to travel, and enjoy my family without worrying about packaging material, processing orders, or interacting with shipping companies. This software gives me the security and confidence knowing that I am building a sustainable business that can and does run without me needing to be present for every aspect.

Embrace Pangaea
Time spent using app: About 4 years
June 7, 2021

The technology/software is top notch. I've used 3 3PLs in the past with three different softwares. Shipmonk is night and day the best and has incredibly robust functionality that makes shipping/logistics management much easier. Love the UI and features they have implemented. Worth a demo of the backend to see the software. They are very innovative and have through the pain points we have to make what I feel is the best product on the market. I've visited their facility in Fort Lauderdale and have been extremely impressed with their overall operation and efficiency. Since we are a small business, customer service is the most important thing to us. Shipmonk is incredibly responsive and helped us navigate some issues we had with our SKUs. The onboarding was a breeze and would rate their customer services a 10/10.

Even