ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

by ShipMonk

Stress Less, Grow More.

NoNetz

Love Shipmonk! Fulfilling orders is seamless; my customers are super satisfied, and the interface is a breeze. I can see my entire shipping ecosystem at once. :)

Realm

Realm <3's Shipmonk so much!! Our previous fulfillment partner was a nightmare — orders misplaced, inventory lost and hidden fees. Shipmonk is honest, efficient, reliable and super easy to use!! Happy customers for several years and more to come as we grow.

Alter Ego

Love Shipmonk! Previously it was a nightmare doing fulfillment in-house. Shipmonk made it possible to scale our sales effortlessly.

Nuoptimal

ShipMonk really made our whole 3PL and inventory management system seamless. Before we were using a local distributor which overcharged us and consistently brought slow shipping times. After switching to ShipMonk we loved their platform which was easy to use and customer service was stellar. Would highly recommend them for your 3PL needs!

Embrace Pangaea

Wouldn't Have Made over $3,000,000 Last Year Without Shipmonk! This software has expedited the SALES GROWTH of my business by removing the headache of shipping, storing, and hiring staff to package and process orders. With this weight off of my shoulders, I can 100% focus on new product development and effective marketing to continue increasing my business' revenue. The thing I LEAST LIKE about this software is that I didn't know it existed YEARS before! I have been using this software since the summer of 2018. Before that, I was STRUGGLING to keep up with packaging hundreds of monthly orders. Fast forwards years later, we now have THOUSANDS of orders each month. Image if I was still self-packaging my own orders with our current volume. This software is a MUST HAVE for serious business owners that want to build a business that can fully operate on its own. Overall, this software is CRITICAL because it frees my time, gives me location independence to travel, and enjoy my family without worrying about packaging material, processing orders, or interacting with shipping companies. This software gives me the security and confidence knowing that I am building a sustainable business that can and does run without me needing to be present for every aspect.

Even

The technology/software is top notch. I've used 3 3PLs in the past with three different softwares. Shipmonk is night and day the best and has incredibly robust functionality that makes shipping/logistics management much easier. Love the UI and features they have implemented. Worth a demo of the backend to see the software. They are very innovative and have through the pain points we have to make what I feel is the best product on the market. I've visited their facility in Fort Lauderdale and have been extremely impressed with their overall operation and efficiency. Since we are a small business, customer service is the most important thing to us. Shipmonk is incredibly responsive and helped us navigate some issues we had with our SKUs. The onboarding was a breeze and would rate their customer services a 10/10.

The Angel Watch Company

Love working with Shipmonk. I've tried working with other fulfilment services and they don't come close. Mistakes happen (as they do anywhere) but with Shipmonk they're very, very rare and when they do happen, customer service is always there to help. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Fanjoy

Shipmonk has been an incredible partner and a huge asset to growing our company, With the help of personal account happiness engineers and an always available service team orders can be shipped in a matter of minutes. With one of the largest facilities and an exceptional team fulfillment is easier than ever. Shipmonk is the way to go!

Alkamind

We moved to Shipmonk in May 2021. They went above and beyond to get our inventory and our orders transitioned seamlessly exceeding our expectations. Additionally, their portal is very easy to use and we appreciate being able to modify orders and the extra fraud protection. We aren't used to all these luxuries. Matt Rose has gone above and beyond getting our account up and running. We are working with our happiness rep, Laura who has been a magnificent partner as well. We have been with them a short time, but I felt compelled to write since we are experiencing such a terrific partnership! I will keep this review updated over time as well. We couldn't be happier with our transition to Shipmonk.

Blender Buddy

What a fantastic company. Not only are they effective and efficient, but their customer service is superb. Really helped us out on a personal level with our business on top of doing an excellent job at fulfillment.

Previous 1 3 4