Sales Box ‑ Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Box, Shipping Calculator, Delivery Time

$19/month. 7-day free trial.
sales box shipping information

DecorMania

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Lack of Customer service - this is constant is a FAIL. EVERY time you have to wait for ages to get their response, no matter how small or big the issue. We can't carry on like this and we have decided to look for another solution. Please BE AWARE! for 40 dollars per month I think II deserve much better support!

January 19, 2022

Hi Matt,

Here's Carrick from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team and we are so sorry for your bad experience with us.

For the bad support from my agent, I personally talked directly to them in order to avoid it in the future. Also please believe me that single conversation does not reflect the whole support and product quality we have built for years, and I highly appreciate your understanding in this situation.

As I have checked your case, my colleague is supporting your case, please kindly check their response and let them know if you need further support.

Carrick

DecorMania.eu

Location Poland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app for a while (3 years) and initially does what it says but forget about the product synced between the stores and app os not able to keep login on the same machine in two stores - its messes with all the products and offers so I have to start again. MOST frustrating is lack of Customer service -= this is constant is a FAIL. EVERY time you have to wait for ages to get their response. It's unacceptable, and that's why we are going to get rid of this as soon as we set our replacement code.

January 19, 2022

Hi Matt,

Here's David from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

First of all on the behalf of my team, we're deeply sorry for slow response for your case. For your concern, please let me make it clear, you should not open your two stores simultaneously on one browser. By doing so what you have edited will be applied for the last store which you have just opened. Therefore, you should open two stores on different browsers.

I have seen that my colleague is following your case, please let them know if you need further support .

David

Balardi

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Don't believe I was paid so much money for this trash app and they want now to us to pay more money because we changed the Shopify billing.
What a joke

November 16, 2021

Hi Balardi,

Here's David from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team and we're deeply sorry for this inconvenience

To make it clear about our pricing, the price of Premium plan will be based on your Shopify plan

- Basic Shopify plan: $19/month
- Professional Shopify plan: $29/month
- Advanced Shopify plan: $39/month
- Plus Shopify plan: $59/month

In addition, we have an published article about our pricing plan in details, you can refer to it. We have seen that our colleague has sent you follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

David

The Big Deck Store

I wanted this app to work as it had the exact features I was looking for, but unfortunately the recent reviews are the same experience I had. I did the free trial and the app worked for maybe a half a day. It took over a day to get a response, then over another day to get another response that someone else would be looking at it.... 90% of the time I couldn’t even get the app/dashboard to open. Could be a great app if they could get the issues resolved but for now be leary, it’s expensive for something that works less than half the time.

February 2, 2020

Hi Kelly,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you met.

Due to limited development resource during weekend, it took more time to troubleshoot the issue.

However, this problem is solved now, and I hope you can give our app another chance to serve you in the best way as it was in the past.

Kinder Komfort

Location Germany

The App is not working during the weekends, support is low so no one can fix the issue until weekend ends and then it start working and there is nothing to fix. And this happens every weekend. Waste of time waste of money and customers......

February 2, 2020

Hi there,

Due to an unexpected server problem and limited development resource during weekend, it took more time to troubleshoot the issue.

SlapYourElephant

We are getting charged, but the app only work half of the time. In most cases it does not display and the app can't even be opened. It is in general very buggy.

January 12, 2020

Hi Steven,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

I did check our internal system, and found that you had contacted our support team for this issue 17 days ago.

Next immediately, we did reply, and tried to follow up 5 times, however unluckily we never got any response from you to offer assistance.

May I know if you are ready to troubleshoot this issue now?

BURGA

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 1 month

the new update of an app crashed my store as well. I had my store off for 1 hour until finally find a way to fix it. support apparently is off in different time zone, and haven't tested the app before they launched it live.

October 28, 2019

Dear Gytis,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

Because there is an active chat you have opened currently, I am going to work with you directly on it for faster response.

Look forward to hearing from you at the soonest.

Best Regards,
​Kate

voiLaser

Location Austria

TAKE CARE! This App crashed our WHOLE site. We lost Sales and Ad Spend. Just bad devs who are updating the App overnight what let's crash your Store.

October 29, 2019

Dear Kris,

This is Anna, on behalf of the FireApps Customer Service team.

Firstly, we truly apologize for all unfortunate experiences with the app may have caused to you.

With all unlucky things and annoyances happened, we would like to make a refund for your latest billing cycle, and willing to offer you discount LIFETIME 5% in case you are fine to re-install our app again.

Besides, we are more than happy to see you give us one more chance to support you by sending us a staff account for deeper troubleshooting, and we promise will do everything we can to make Sales Box great again.

Once again, please bear with us, and accept our sincere apology.

I am looking forward to hearing your opinion.

Best Regards,
Anna

Catsypetsy

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU START USING THIS APP. I used the free version of this app, and It seemed like it was working at the beginning, but then I changed some features but old version got stuck and I updated it more than 5 times it was not effective at all. deleted and downloaded it again, still, no change, deleted it and it did not disappear. I do not suggest this app at all.

And Chic

Location Romania

The app inserted the code in the wrong place and was messing my product page. I received no reply from customer support despite numerous emails sent asking for assistance. I also purchased the Pro pack and still no help.

The app is ok but for me the lack of help was a deal breaker. I cannot use this app if it breaks my product page design.

Previous 1