Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

The Painted Heirloom

So far so good, but I spent 30 minutes customizing colors, checking out options, etc. Saving along the way, and now, it's reverted to a previous save condition? Odd. EDIT: Looks like Carlos changed my settings without seeking my permission. Not sure how I feel about that, or why it was necessary. Turns out, my wife likes Carlos' choices better.

Anyway, that said, I'm not sure it will work for me in the long run. About to offer USPS Priority CUBIC rates directly to my customers, and I'm thinking this app won't pull in those rates.

EDIT: It does display my USPS Cubic Rates which are being pulled by my Bespoke app which I also pay for. You CAN add your own code to some up with something similar, but anytime a product is added, the customer would have to enter their zip code again. This is nice, just not sure it's worth the $7 in the long run. I'll give it another month and see if sales pick up.

Digital Loggers Direct

Works perfectly!! Good value! This will help eliminate the under/overcharging that drives customer nuts. I just wish we found it sooner! Thanks Andres!!

UPPERcase

This app is a great addition to my site. Now my customers can see shipping as soon as the add items to their cart.

The Sneaker Pad

I love this app! It is always a stape for any new store that I open up! Easy to install, and I have no issues to report.

Zero Logic Theory

Really awesome app and even better customer service! Without me even asking, they went into my store to make sure the app was working correctly and then tweaked the look of the rates just a bit so it would fit even BETTER with my store's theme! Now it works great and looks just as good. Thanks guys!

www.zerologictheory.com

FutbolMarkt.com

Great app, and great service. Shipping Rates Calculator Plus helps FutbolMarkt improve our checkout experience and fits in seamlessly into the store to look native. Would recommend 100%.

Fastener Zone

My customers always want to know the shipping cost before committing to giving their name and address. This app uses your Shopify shipping rates and displays them very intelligently in the cart. It also offers a little Google Map to show the customer where they're IP address is located. The app is highly configurable, installed itself and worked perfectly for me. The cost is very reasonable given the functionality. I'm very happy with this app.

In my other store, I had a developer custom code this functionality into my cart at a cost of hundreds of dollars, and the code didn't do 1/5 of what this software can do. And, of course, I'd have to pay for any updates if needed. Now, I look for an app first and glad I did for this one.

Partica Party

Great app, does what it says on the tin and does not cost a bomb to run. Very useful for most stores

Baby Care

help to configure........................................................................................................................................

Keto-BEAM

Perfect app, good price and amazing support. Fastest response from support I've ever seen and my issue was resolved immediately.