Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Yoshimura R&D of America, Inc

Great app and support. We installed this app to help with abandoned carts and it sure did. Within a week of installing this app, our abandoned cart % cut in half, IN HALF! Simply seeing shipping rates in the cart had a profound effect on our conversions. Took some CSS to get the styling to match our cart modal, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Technostoff

Perfect, usefull app. The support wrote me on the first trial day, that he tuned some configuration options of the app to better match my theme. Great!

CMC DRESSWEAR

I was having a difficult time figuring out how to ship internationally. This app helped me figure it out and made it easy. Thank you

12x12 Cardstock Shop

I love how this app works and also the appearance. Their support team is very supportive and easy to work with.

BernieMerch

Very helpful app. The team behind it reached out to me and helped it work and fit in with my theme.
Would definitely recommend, worth the price

baked2go

Never an app installed so quickly and neatly!
5 stars for a great app by the Code Black Belt brothers

perfume-express1

This app is amazing, definitely worth it! Support is also amazing, 5 stars for solving my shipping problem

WOW YOU!

After just installing and configuring the app, I was contacted by Code Black Belt support to ask how it was going. I was able to ask them to alter a few things about the appearance of the app on our website and it was super helpful! Thank you to the team for helping us achieve what we were looking for so swiftly :)

TK Clothing Victoria

Easy setup, and was working right away. They even followup to make sure that it was working on my site, and emailed to see if I needed anymore help.
Great service :)

CanaBD

Plain awesome. Easy to customize, I was able to put our shipping rules right on the widget, too. Incredibly responsive and actually fixed a minor style issue I had before I even contacted them.Great customer service team! Thanks for the help, Dragana.