Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy

Shipping rates calculator, Shipping rules, dropshipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Custom Shipping Rules

Staging EUR

Location France

Pour l'instant en mode test, nous avons eu de l'aide très rapidement et très facilement malgré la complexité de nos politiques de frais de port, et toujours avec le sourire !

XTeamwear

Location China

Amazing App and the customer service Rajkumar is even better. Shopify Help Center recommend this app to us, and this app really meet our problem! They can enable shipping rates with multiple rules based on the billing amount.

Direct Computers

Amazing App and the customer service is even better, Siva helped copy all my manual rates from Shopify to the app and walked through each one making sure they all displayed correctly. As we sell custom products, the normal shipping rates through shopify didn't do enough for us, this app helped wonders thanks again to Siva!

86 Fighters

Location New Zealand

This app does exactly what we wanted! our shipping requirements were abit more complicated than I thought... but Siva helped me a lot!! GREAT app for reasonable price and GREAT customer service.

HB Manga Kissa

Location Algeria

GREAT APP and GREAT TEAM!!! Thank's to Shiva for his help who was pedagogue and response to all my questions.

Matthew's Foods Online

Super useful app, Siva is super helpful and saved me so many times on shipping rate issues. totally recommended!

Heroot

I had Siva setup for me and fantastic service really impressed with his work great to finally get this working.

Confetti Kitty

Siva was a tremendous help for us today! She did the setup for us and made it easy to implement in the future. Great service!

Dawerlee Shop

thank you Shiva was a really good assistant while I was suffering in my store he was very helpful and polite while talking and he know whats are the issue and he knows exactly how to solve it, he save my time and day

Gympie Saddleworld & Country Clothing

Location Australia

Is an amazing app but did have some queries which Janini helped with and was so efficient and sorted the issue fully. Definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12