Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy

Shipping rates calculator, Shipping rules, dropshipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Custom Shipping Rules

Alli Bhavan

This app has helped me with all my needs including Zone with postcode, and Shipping rates with a combination of price and weight. I tried several apps to full fill my requirements, but this app has satisfied my all requirements.
Great support from the team. Specially I want to thank Siva who supported me in setting up shipping rates. He understands my requirements clearly and configured the app on our site perfectly. His time management and customer service are too good.
Highly recommended app for Shipping rates.

Moorit

The folks at LogBase are always super happy to help. I used their chat function, and then jumped immediately onto a call in order to better explain my situation. Siva understood what I was looking to do and though there wasn't strictly an out of the box solution, he was able to work on his end to make it work. It meant I didn't have to spend hours manually adding rates to all of my shipping methods.

Tiger and Tea

I've been struggling for months to get Shopify to help me set up a flat rate across a multi origin store. I spoke to Siva for 30 minutes and he had everything set up and working wonderfully. Amazing service! Thanks so much for your help Siva! I highly recommend this app to everyone.

Flip Flop Dynasty

I would like to say how pleased I am with the customer support service. All I had to do is simply schedule an appointment. I picked a Zoom call. They offer more than one way to contact them for assistance which is wonderful. I had the pleasure of speaking with Mr. Siva. I explained my needs, and he was able to add the app and set it up with no problem for me. Mr. Siva is very knowledgeable, helpful, & patience. I very much recommend this app. Thank you Shipping rates!

Kitcheneez Mixes & More!

Siva was fantastic to work with and got my account set perfectly! Shipeasy is great if you're setting up different rates for different zones. I'm so glad I found it.

Duel Kingdom

App developers were very helpful and even helped me set up the app over zoom. When an issue arose they actually updated the software to help me within 48 hours. Truly wonderful customer service

Spirit Journeys

This app stopped the double up of locations for shipping. Siva was extremely patient and helpful in getting this app all set up. Highly recommend and the app support from Siva was excellent

Outdoorsioo

Location Australia

I want to thank Janani for support with shipping rates. She has made my life 10 time easy with this application. I high recommend any of LogBase product very easy to use and great support.

Night Hero

Location Switzerland

Super Service, funktioniert Tadellos! Shiva hat mir geholfen alles einzurichten. Kann ich nur weiterempfehlen!

Italian Building Centre

I just need to praise Siva - He has helped me and spent over an hour making sure every little detail is correct. I cannot stress enough how helpful he was and nothing I asked was too much. I will continue to use this app as it is very good for different shipping zones but equally because his customer service was brilliant! Thankyou Siva.