Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy

Shipping rates calculator, Shipping rules, dropshipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Custom Shipping Rules

Dawerlee Shop

thank you Shiva was a really good assistant while I was suffering in my store he was very helpful and polite while talking and he know whats are the issue and he knows exactly how to solve it, he save my time and day

Gympie Saddleworld & Country Clothing

Location Australia

Is an amazing app but did have some queries which Janini helped with and was so efficient and sorted the issue fully. Definitely recommend!

Yarn Corporate

Location Australia

Had some issues setting up but Janani sorted it all out for me on a Zoom call. So far so good, app has many options.

top33.gr

Location Greece

excellent app,fantastic support!higly recommend
!one of the bests i know,for me support is one of most important.

Prior

Location New Zealand

app works great and their support is great. Their zoom support just makes the installation so much easier. Thanks Siva!

Quality Plants & Seedlings

Location Australia

Siva is a rock star! - The best service I've ever had to date. My sales have tripled! - I'd recommend him to anyone looking to expand sales.

Oz Frontdoor

This is the ONLY app that allowed me to create free shipping to customers who bought a 1 year free delivery subscription. In the world of amazon prime, this is so critical for so many of us who need to be able to compete on shipping. Also, customer service is GREAT. Super easy to book time and the developer will kindly walk you through how to make the magic happen! So happy this exists for all of us!

Tropic Vibe Co

Customer service is superb just spent almost 3 hours to do a complex shipping profiles with Siva and he was very helpful and knowledgable. I wasted 3 weeks setting up with another app with no success and after downloading the app today and booking a zoom meeting, my shipping profiles are smoothly working now. Once again thank you and will definitely recommend this app.

SPRiNG

Location France

This app is brilliant, so conveniant, possible to create very complexe scenarios using wight, price, SKU... And the support team is just awesome. Thanks!

fisbrulercheesecake

Siva is the best one.. Thank you Siva, you helped me a lot, this app complaint we all my requirements, all in one.. We will be working for a lot of time...