Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy

Shipping rules, Shipping rates calculator, Dropshipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Custom Shipping Rules

BeeHome by Pollinature

Location Germany

The app works fine and can handle even complex shipping logic once you've figured out how it works. While it might not be very self explanatory, they do provide professional & fast reacting support. My contact Siva supported us multiple times on some urgent issues and it always worked out well. So do feel free to contact support anytime if you have any troubles. Give it a try!

Enviropac

Location Australia

this app is really perfect and easy to add shipping info. customer service is excellent.I will recommend to shopify store owner to add this app because this app will solve all shipping problem

Oak City Customs

Amazing customer service and app works perfectly once set up. The ability to combine shipping scenarios is exactly what we needed for our store. I had a few questions and they walked me right through the process in a scheduled zoom. 5 star shopify app

Alych

Location Morocco

J'ai reçu l'aide de Siva pour la configuration de mes scénarios sur l'application et il a été d'une grande aide! Merci beaucoup

La Despensa de Vila Sen Vento

Location Spain

SIVA IS THE BEST ONE!!! He really helped me with my problem very kind and took a lot of time with patience :)

Ecostork

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Siva and team have been a great help with getting this app up and running for our store. The app seems to handle complicated scenarios/rules. Siva has responded quickly to my emails and is also available to talk to on zoom. Thank you Siva and team :)

Nbourhood

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Amazing app. Siva did a wonderful job helping us to setup multi location, which is working perfect now. Siva was soo good! Thank you so much Siva.

Wavebuilder

It's the easiest way that I've found to create elaborate shipping policies (such as per item fees). The customer support is available all the time--Siva was great when I had questions about setting up scenarios! He immediately jumped on a Zoom and walked me through it all.

Kiwi Cases

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Sivas support was outstanding. Knew exactly how to implement what I was wanting. Thanks for a great app.

Watercraft Superstore

I've installed this app to help deal with a lot of different shipping exceptions for our products. ShipEasy's customer service is A++. Siva was extremely helpful. We were able to configure shipping to our companies specifications without problems. updated: After purchasing the app, customer support just gets better and better. Rajkumar's attention to detail is amazing. I really can't say enough good things about this company's support. (the app has been working flawlessly as well).