Shippit

Shippit

by Shippit

Faster, cheaper & smarter order delivery for Shopify

Butter

We have been using Shippit since we started our ecommerce business almost two years ago. I gives use quick, easy and seamless integration with couriers and saves us time fulfilling orders. Highly recommend!

Awards Fashion

I use Shippit to ship my shopify orders Australia Wide, it has been the best thing I've ever done. It has allowed me more time to focus on other ares of my business as I don't need to make trips to the post office. Their courier prices are very competitive and I have saved by using them.

Fitness Audio Shop

We have been using the Shippit app for over 12 months and are very happy with it's seamless integration with our Shopify store. Highly recommend!

White Red Bubbles

I've been using Shippit now for over a year and it's totally transformed our logistics. Great for our small company, it's totally automated, easy to use and if there is ever a problem their customer service is great. Highly recommended.

Oh Clocks

We've used Shippit at Oh Clocks for over a year now and have been very happy with it. It has automated much of our shipping process and the support is always on hand to help with any problems. Not having to call up couriers ourselves on shipping issues is a massive time saver too.

Suit Lab

Helpful staff, and good competitive prices.. pretty simple to use as well.
I would Highly recommend.

The Freedom State

This app cut our order processing times by 75%! It's reliable and the staff are always on hand to assist you with any issues which are minimal.
I highly recommend.

Assembly Label

We, an apparel retailer with stores in Syd-Mel-Bris, have been using Shippit successfully for the past 2 years. The platform has streamlined the dispatch of online orders fulfilled from both stores and our warehouse. We also use it to facilitate store-to-store stock transfers.

Great functionality, knowledgeable team and solid API documentation. Highly recommend!

Sack Me!

It's a great app to use and easy to navigate and customer service is always top notch. Will recommend.

Paleolicious

Shippit it is great! A fast easy way to keep track of your packages and also the customer support is A++
definitely recommended using Shippit