Shippo

Deliver by design. Start shipping with Shippo, free.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Lifeclothing

Amazing customer service! Use this app everyday, love it!

Vassilios81

That's what I call customer service. They answered my questions and went above and beyond even though it wasn't in their best interest. Thank you

Spunky Pineapple

Works great! Love that I can get a scan sheet for my post office by using this app for printing Shopify & Amazon orders. I had an issue with my account not working for some odd reason. Customer service took care of it right away!

Amora Lashes

I absolutely love using Shippo! I appreciate how easy and simple it is to use. At first I came across small issues, which was easily fixed by contacting customer service. They responded really quick, and they fixed the problems that I had. This app is a lifesaver. If you are running an online business, you definitely need this!

Underpucks Mattress Sag Repair System

Works perfectly. Does exactly what it says.

Del Francis Jewelry

Del Francis Jewelry understands the importance of order tracking! Always tracked and insured by us. Your happiness is our goal! Enjoy your new jewelry! You deserve it!! www.delfrancisjewelry.com Thank you goShippo!

Laurens All Purpose

Great app, friendly support, highly recommend!

-Lauren
laurensallpurpose.com

Colormyslime

Very convenient, fast responses to customer service. No reason to look for another shipping app.

Woodchucks Wood

I've been using it for one evening.
Things I like:

USPS prices. The cost for USPS labels on Shopify have always equaled USPS prices on Amazon, penny for penny. Thus, I never thought it was possible to get USPS prices any lower....but I was wrong. Shippo's cost for USPS labels is SIGNIFICANTLY lower.

Another thing I like is that Shippo can print (optional) the order number on the label.
What I don't like:
I wish they didn't print the date on the label. It's not necessary. Nobody else does. Problem is, sometimes my post office complains if the date is off by 1 or 2 days....but that's doesn't mean it's not worth 5 stars.

You can't enter the pkg weight as pounds and ounces....only decimal. My scales all read something like 3 lb 7 oz. What's that in decimal? Heck if I know....3.3? 3.4? I dunno....

I'm having some difficulty getting my own UPS account attached, but I think that's my issue, and not Shippo's. We'll see how well they work with resolving this with me....but for now....this app is 5 stars.

Windys Sukiyaki

Have been using Shippo for quite sometimes. It is easy to use, syncs with Shopify no problem, and the customer service is excellent. Will keep using Shippo and would recommend it!