Shippo

The end-to-end shipping platform for every business.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kineticsociety

Time spent using app About 5 years

Definitely a must have for bulk creating your shipping labels. The commercial shipping rates are pretty good, but Shopify own shipping label rates are even better for USPS (if you use it and are okay with fulfilling orders one at a time).

It is extremely user friendly and onboarding any employee to create labels is easy. A must have for sure for your shipping needs.

Ishiki Home

Shippo has been a great tool for us to help with shipping. I recently ran into a snag, and Amanda from support quickly took care of it for us.

Isle Paper

Time spent using app About 1 hour

AMAZING!!! SO MUCH BETTER THAN SHIPSTATION!!!!!!
I've been using shipstation with constant headaches - error messages, issues with the carrier integrations... I am so happy I took the time to make the switch!!! Could not recommend Shippo enough. It's such a refreshingly simple and intuitive interface. It has all the features and auto-filling you need to make the whole thing run smoothly. If there's one thing I'd change, it would be better ways to combine or split shipments - this is commonplace and the 'help articles' recommend workarounds, not real solutions.

Atlas Preservation

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use and great shipping rates!

Over Box

I recently launched an e-commerce business on Shopify and installed the Shippo app to help get a handle on all of the variables associated with shipping products. It has been AMAZING so far - its everything a vendor needs to get a grip on shipping. The customer service would get SIX STARS if I could give it.

Paul - www.Over-box.com

Paralott

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Highly recommend this application!

Rollick

Time spent using app Over 1 year

User-friendly platform, great integration with Shopify, discounted shipping, and awesome customer support! What more could a gal ask for?? :) Shippo has been the only shipping app I have used and I don't see myself changing any time soon!

Water Gallery Worldwide

Time spent using app Over 6 years

We absolutely love how Shippo simplifies our shipping process. This is one of our most important apps. Customer service is amazing. Definitely recommend Shippo!

New York Tong Ren Tang

Time spent using app About 1 year

Shippo is great, It syncs up easily, gives me better prices than Shopify's built in shipping. They have great support, answer quickly and follow up to make sure everything's alright.

Zearlycarmel

Time spent using app Over 2 years

They were super easy to chat with and very informative.