Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Full Leaf Tea Company

We've been using this app for years, great customer support, and works perfectly for our needs! Highly recommend!

BKIND WHOLESALE

We have been using Shippo for about a year and it works pretty good! Lately there has been some issues but their customer service is really good so I'll give a 5 stars :)

vibrant-style

I was hesitant to use another shipping app due to charges I'd experienced in the past, with other apps, that outweighed the convenience. Shippo's pricing structure is so fair and clearly designed to help growing businesses achieve efficiencies right from the start. I am able to use Shippo with two different stores on two different platforms. It's absolutely seamless! Thanks!

June 3, 2020

Hi there!

Thanks so much for the feedback. :) We are so happy to hear Shippo is working for you seamlessly! If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to reach out!

Thanks,
Shippo Support

Aerobilia

BROOKS

Love shippo. super simple to use and provides some integrated rates out of the box which is handy as a small merchant

Klitch

We have been using Shippo for years. Hands down the best for any startup, Shippo houses simple rates and an efficient-user-interface.

April 15, 2020

Hi there!

Thanks for your feedback! We're so happy that Shippo is helping make your life a little easier! If you need anything, you know where to find us. :)

Thanks,
Shippo Support

Auto Medals

We've been using Shippo for over 3 years now and average over 500 purchased labels/month. When I submit a help ticket, support responds within hours. Give your staff a raise Shippo!

Helen Levi Ceramics

I've used Shippo for years with great results - I love the pay-as-you-go option which feels really fair and affordable. Their customer service is also really helpful!!

Schilver Jewelry

Had an issue with a tracking number but I was contacted by Shippo and it was resolved quickly. Overall since using shippo I never experienced any issues. This issue was an isolated incident but it was resolved accordingly.

Atomic Disc

We've used Shippo for years and are very happy with it. It seems like they have negotiated better rates than Shopify so we're saving money on shipping, as far as we can tell. Their support team is fantastic; very knowledgable and easy to get a hold of. The one thing we wish they could offer is the ability to ship multiple boxes for one order and consolidate the tracking numbers. All in all, we are very happy with Shippo!