Shippo

The end-to-end shipping platform for every business.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

A Gier Design

It's so easy to use! It integrates perfectly with Etsy too.

BakaTachi

I'm always skeptical of free apps, but I'm only a small business that doesn't want to pay $20+ a month on top of my Shopify fees just for a shipping app. Shippo gets the job done very efficiently for what it's worth; only 5 cents per label? Deal.

Luminance Skin Care

Makes shipping orders easy- peasy! Customer service is amazing and the app is straightforward and user friendly.

Kelly Fields

Shippo is very user friendly, and makes our lives SO much easier! Highly recommend this shipping app for any retail store. We also love that it allows us to print our customer's postage labels as well as packing slips for packages in one place.

::CURATED::

App works great. It has enabled me to synchronize shipping and saved me a lot of time. It also has an easy to refer to method of identifying which packages have been delivered and those that are still en route, which helps me provide support to customers. I've tried other shipping apps that we're OK, but Shippo is in my opinion the easiest to use and best! Thanks for your support!

Spincycle Yarns

We love Shippo. It works very well and is easy to use, plus, the price is right.

Kristin Schmucker

Shippo is very easy to use, and has perfect integration with Shopify. I love the fact that I can send the customer an automated email with tracking info, and at the same time, it "fulfills" the order in my Shopify account (this saves me time!). I am very glad we chose this app for our shipping solution.

Shop D&J

Super easy to use! It was a super smooth transition from switching to my usual shipping process. I used Stamps.com and Paypal before Shippo. I loved that everything I like from those shipping options are under one app. I can print international labels, as well as my domestic labels easily, also love that I can compare prices.

One suggestion: I wish I could choose to pay for postage automatically with every label I make, instead of being charged in a lump sum.

CPWSA

I've only used Shippo a short time, but I really like this app. Wish I had downloaded it into my environment much sooner. Would definitely use it again or recommend to others. Nice, intuitive interface with Shopify store customer and order data. Much quicker and easier shipping than linking through Quickbooks, or to various carrier websites directly. I'm used to paying for USPS postage in advance, so as others here have mentioned, might be nice to have this option in Shippo, but only if it shortens the already fast processing time, or reduces the number of key strokes/mouse clicks needed to create, process, and print labels.

Only For You Boutique

I love this app! Really easy to use. The app is very easy to navigate which is a big plus!