Shippo ‑ Shipping Made Easy

Shippo ‑ Shipping Made Easy

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
October 4, 2014

I absolutely love this app. I am not sure how I functioned without it. It is super easy to use and the price is wonderful.

A Much Better Way
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
September 26, 2014

Great simple app to use. Takes only a few minutes to install. Save TIME and MONEY on your shipping. Support is very helpful.

Ellen Lange
Time spent using app: 22 days
September 21, 2014

shippo has ALWAYS taken care of us. Great thing they have going on, saves me a ton of time.

Vape Overload
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 9, 2014

It's so easy to use! It integrates perfectly with Etsy too.

A Gier Design
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 9, 2014

I'm always skeptical of free apps, but I'm only a small business that doesn't want to pay $20+ a month on top of my Shopify fees just for a shipping app. Shippo gets the job done very efficiently for what it's worth; only 5 cents per label? Deal.

BakaTachi
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 5, 2014

Makes shipping orders easy- peasy! Customer service is amazing and the app is straightforward and user friendly.

Luminance Skin Care
Time spent using app: About 5 years
August 26, 2014

Shippo is very user friendly, and makes our lives SO much easier! Highly recommend this shipping app for any retail store. We also love that it allows us to print our customer's postage labels as well as packing slips for packages in one place.

Kelly Fields
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 20, 2014

App works great. It has enabled me to synchronize shipping and saved me a lot of time. It also has an easy to refer to method of identifying which packages have been delivered and those that are still en route, which helps me provide support to customers. I've tried other shipping apps that we're OK, but Shippo is in my opinion the easiest to use and best! Thanks for your support!

::CURATED::
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 11, 2014

We love Shippo. It works very well and is easy to use, plus, the price is right.

Spincycle Yarns
Time spent using app: 19 days
July 29, 2014

Shippo is very easy to use, and has perfect integration with Shopify. I love the fact that I can send the customer an automated email with tracking info, and at the same time, it "fulfills" the order in my Shopify account (this saves me time!). I am very glad we chose this app for our shipping solution.

Kristin Schmucker