Shippo ‑ Shipping Made Easy

Shippo ‑ Shipping Made Easy

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
July 29, 2014

Super easy to use! It was a super smooth transition from switching to my usual shipping process. I used Stamps.com and Paypal before Shippo. I loved that everything I like from those shipping options are under one app. I can print international labels, as well as my domestic labels easily, also love that I can compare prices.

One suggestion: I wish I could choose to pay for postage automatically with every label I make, instead of being charged in a lump sum.

Shop D&J
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 24, 2014

I've only used Shippo a short time, but I really like this app. Wish I had downloaded it into my environment much sooner. Would definitely use it again or recommend to others. Nice, intuitive interface with Shopify store customer and order data. Much quicker and easier shipping than linking through Quickbooks, or to various carrier websites directly. I'm used to paying for USPS postage in advance, so as others here have mentioned, might be nice to have this option in Shippo, but only if it shortens the already fast processing time, or reduces the number of key strokes/mouse clicks needed to create, process, and print labels.

CPWSA
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
July 23, 2014

I love this app! Really easy to use. The app is very easy to navigate which is a big plus!

Only For You Boutique
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 21, 2014

So far I am loving this app. I ship a LOT of international orders and it is easily the fastest process for preparing international labels I have ever used.

GeekeryMade
Time spent using app: 12 months
July 21, 2014

I like this app! I like the fact that you have multiple shippers and can customize it to your site. It is easy to use and to install. I LOVE the fact that it fulfills your orders and also sends a shipment notice to your customers. Being integrated with Shopify is a major plus!!

Canton Village Quilt Works
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 21, 2014

Super easy to get up and running and I'm not really all that technical. I printed my first label without any problems. Thanks so much!

Elegant Rose Boutique
Time spent using app: About 4 years
July 17, 2014

Shippo is fantastic! It has made our shipping process so much easier and has saved us tons of time. We would highly recommend Shippo!

NoNetz
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 9, 2014

Shippo is a great app! I've been having hard time with USPS Click & Ship service until I found Shippo. It always works, finds the cheapest rates and allows you to buy shippings in a bulk. Thanks to a good user interface, it's super easy to use. I really recommend it for buying shipments.

Wellfitting Bras - Full Bust Bras with No Retouching
Poland
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 9, 2014

Surprisingly simple, well designed and low cost! All the things you are looking for in a shipping app. Very well integrated with Shopify- interface simple and well designed.

Mezel Mods
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 2, 2014

We just moved from Etsy to Shopify and were nervous about the transition. Etsy allows you to purchase shipping labels that automatically mark the order shipped and notify the buyer of their tracking number; Shopify didn't have this option. When we found Shippo all of our concerns were put to ease! I absolutely love this app and its simplicity. It automatically links up to your Shopify store synching all of your orders and even marks them fulfilled and sends the buyer their tracking information. Not to mention the amazing $0.05 per label price!

TwentyThreeTen