Shippo

Deliver by design. Start shipping with Shippo, free.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

So Enticing

I'm so glad I started using this app! It makes shipping orders SO much easier and faster! I totally recommend it!

Wildly Natural Cosmetics

I love this app! It quickly and easily prints labels, fulfills orders, adds tracking info and notifies customers that their order is on the way. Plus, the shipping is cheaper than if I go to the post office myself, which is awesome. The best app I have found so far!

MidKnight Glass

Great App! Super quick & easy shipping. Saves tons of time compared to using usps.com!

Monkey Suit Vintage

This a great app with a very clean and simple interface, but basically all the options we need available quickly.

The customer service is phenomenal. I really like that. This is where selling meets exciting and fun!

Cal'Zineri

Great support team. Particular attention to details and very helpful. I really recommend their service.

Crafted Taste

So far, I'm very pleased with the app. Easy to use, very intuitive design interface, and great rates. Integrates well with Shopify orders and I appreciate the ability to reprint labels or refund a label if I mistakenly printed on.

The Vape Kitchen

Wow. This app is insanely easy to use and has everything you need to ship. I was having problems printing out labels directly off the USPS site so I decided to get Shippo a try. Best thing I ever did for our business. The customer service is top notch and they always seem ready to chat with me when I need them. Shippo, thanks for your very existence! You help make my life at work much easier.

Beach Doggies

Seamless integration with Shopify and easy to use interface. Have had a few questions that were answered promptly by either email or the in-app chat feature. Being able to check rates among carriers saves me a lot of time and hassle (not to mention, money!), and I like being able to reprint the label if I need to. They're working on a few other value added features that I'll keep an eye out for, but in the meantime the service is doing exactly what I need it to.

Maverick's Boutique

Love the app! Saving money and the customer service is excellence. I called the number provided and received a personal call to explain every feature of Shippo and answer all my questions. Best app I have downloaded!

DownEast Vapes

This is a really nice app. Easy interface, simple install and the prices are competitive. No more copy and paste, just click, select carrier, print. You can even select to have your Shopify fulfillment email sent automatically. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to simplify shipping.