Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Cutie Bees

Easy to integrate with your webstore. Simplifies your fulfillment process and saves lot of time going back and forth on various shipper suppliers websites. The best part, no monthly fees, YOU just pay $0.05 per shipping label.

BoundTight™ Wallets

I'll keep this short and sweet...
DOWNLOAD THIS APP. This streamlined my orders with ease and confidence.
Awesomeness!

Dash Bitters

Update: Still working great for us in Fall of 2016!

We just started using Shippo and have been extremely impressed! Not only is it saving us a bunch of time (no longer have to manually enter information for every shipment into USPS, then mark orders fulfilled, copy tracking info, etc.) the rates seem to be even cheaper. We had one small issue, and received a near instant response from the developer. Definitely recommend!

Discount Smoke Products

This a wonderful app! Simon even took the time to answer questions I had in a professional/prompt/easy to understand manner. I recommend it for all store owners! Having this app gives me one less thing to worry about and allows me to work on my site more.

FarWestVapor.com

I just started using Shippo and not only is it easy to use, the price is right! Five cents per label outweighs the inconvenience of having to copy pasta back and forth between two programs. Customer service is 5 stars. And their team of developers seem open to customer suggestions. Definitely an A++ recommend.

Twister Sister Training Videos

Very happy so far and the customer support is great!

GlassDeco

I just want to say thank you. I'm so lucky to find your app today. It's just rocks! I love your UI and system, it's streamlined and just perfect!

A&A

I found this by chance and this app is great! The customer service is awesome, Simon, Max and Laura are very nice! They are always available to hep by chat right at the app, even though everything is extremely easy and straight forward. Best rates you can get on shipping. 5 starts, Recommended!

Jemulet

Great app and customer service! Saves us a tremendous amount of time with shipping!

Guarded Goods

I highly recommend Shippo.

For all you small retailers out there, DO THE MATH! I was using OrderCup before at $20/month. I was shipping roughly 30 - 50 packages per month. With Shippo I could ship up to 400 packages for the same $20. If you're a small scale business, Shippo is EXACTLY what you're looking for.

Simon and team have been incredibly quick in responding to inquiries, updating with new features, and just know their stuff as a whole.

Give Shippo a chance and you won't be disappointed!