Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Carrie Bloedel

After having a good period without any real issues and decent priced, easy to use shipping, I now see that they have changed their "policies" and we am NO LONGER able to get commercial plus pricing. Yet, we received ZERO notice and I had to do quite a bit of digging to understand why rates went up $.65 per padded envelope (in essence the new pricing is standard (not commercial plus as advertised when I started using this APP) USPS 2018 pricing which begins Jan 21 with $.05 added on - not any great deal. To say I am dissatisfied is an understatement. Shopify really needs to get these apps to honor their agreements or boot them off the site.

After using the app for 2 weeks, I have encountered a label printing error and the management going back on its word. I was told they have a meet or beat pricing policy. I provided a lower shipping price for a particular box (and there are others). I was then told that it's an informal policy and they couldn't possibly match the price I provided. They also tried to tell me that it was an outdated price. When I insisted it wasn't, I was told that they can't possibly compete with a large, global company's rate and that I should understand as a small business person. I find it really reprehensible that a company doesn't honor its word - particularly since they are the ones who informed me of the meet or beat pricing policy. Moreover, I find it really manipulative that they then try to guilt me into giving them a pass by playing the "small business card." I have now had to involve Shopify and am waiting to hear from Shopify on how this is going to be resolved. If we can't trust the integrity and word of 3rd party app providers as store operators, I don't think they should be offering their services. User be forewarned that this company has absolutely no intention of honoring their so called "meet or beat" policy. They only have such a policy because they never expected they'd actually have to honor it. By the way the statement above, "We have the best discounted rates on USPS, hands down" is clearly false advertising. If this is how I treated my customers, I wouldn't have any.

Windy Gaming

pure garbage.

The set up was simple enough.

getting the thing to actually work? well that is a whole other story. Cannot recommend under any circumstances. It forces things that are unnecessary on forms, then it errors out while you try and get a label.

Extra points off for not having a phone number.

Just the worst thing ever. This thing was supposed to save time, not cost me time. I'm moving on to something that works.

Archer Adams London

Shippo is missing many very important features. Here are just two for starters:

1. Does not integrate with FedEx packaging. There is no option to choose which FedEx package you use.

2. Does not have template for customs forms so the user would have to write a new form every time -- a total waste of time.

They also do no recognize different currencies. Has not impact on shipping but strange to see our Sterling order put into USA dollars.

1 2 3 5 Next