Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

The Birdhouse Chick 2

Simply superb! I've been using the app for over 6 months and it's been a pleasure. Easy fix if you have multiple boxes for a single line item- as some products ship in two boxes. Ever need an extra label for an order? Solution is here! Support is highly responsive. Would strongly recommend this app for a more flexible label solution. Oh- and my FedEx account ties right in with same discounts!

Andybowman

I've been using Shippo for a couple months now & absolutely love it!! It has made shipping very easy. It's easy to use & I've only had to contact support once & was taken care of quickly. It has a few options that we didn't have before & now has me spoiled. I would hate to go back to the program we were using before!

Thevintageartistry

I've been using Shippo for several years and recommend it to everyone I know! Prompt and efficient support when needed!

Heygirl01

We really love this app and very happy to have it install on our website.

www.charlenesstyle.com

Du Bro Rc

We have been using Shippo of a couple years on our 3 Shopify stores. It is working great and allowed us to get out of Stamps.com. Great app!

Pacific Coast Outlet

App works great and the prices are reasonable.

Beard And Company

We have used Shippo with our store for the past 4 years. We find their system straightforward and easy to use.

All-natural beard care products proudly made in Colorado:

Litter One

Shippo is extremely easy to transition to and use! The customer service had patience for all of the tedious questions that I had for them! I highly recommend Shippo :)

Warmblood Tack Store

We've been using Shippo for a few years now and it's saved us much time and money. In addition, we've been having difficulty setting up our UPS account with our Shippo/Shopify account and Adam, at Shippo, was able to link it up for us. So happy with the service. Excellent app!

Invisawear

This software does exactly what we need it to! Super simple to set up, connect to our Shopify store and sync with existing orders. I love that it automatically exports the tracking numbers into our Shopify email notifications to customers (saves a lot of copy and pasting). I also love that it doesn't require a subscription, you only pay a small fee for what you use. We are using FedEx One Rate as our primary shipping service. I've had difficulty finding software compatible with FedEx One Rate but I'm psyched Shippo can support it!