Shippo

The end-to-end shipping platform for every business.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Italian Knife Maker

Havent used any other apps for shipping but Ive found Shippo to work really well. Quick and easy and the customer service has been really good..fast and clear. Update...had some glitches and quirkiness, tried another paid service at $9 per month and finding that there is a world of improved functionality available, including Iphone app which is extremely useful. Decreased usage of Shippo pretty significantly.

Angel Brinks

Shippo is an awesome service that continuously updates to benefit the shipper and makes the process as smooth as possible. They are always easily reachable and offer superb customer service. I'd recommend them to businesses big and small for shipping needs.

Pamelas Art

I love the pay-as-you-go feature! And, the customer service if needed is terrific! Updated in March of 2020 and I still love these guys!

Artisans Bench

We've been using Shippo for several years now and love the easy interface. Pulling quotes and shipping orders is easy and flexible, and works with our existing UPS and FedEx accounts.

Brick Mortar

I've used Shippo for 3+ years. It's easy to use, easy to navigate and they have AMAZING customer service. Very responsive and have been able to problem-solve any issues with 100% accuracy. I highly recommend Shippo and will be a Shippo user for years to come!

Steve, Owner
Brick & Mortar
shopatbrick.com

First Salute

I have used Shippo for a number of years now and am very happy with it as well as the support I have received!

Highly recommended.

Andy, Owner @
firstsalute.com
silverdollarsalute

Fretzeppelin

Perfect and seamless integration. We're very happy to be able to use our own shipping carriers with our shipments now. There were glitches with Shopify's system and Shippo is directly in control, which we like.

Brewometer

Shippo is the single most important app on my Shopify site. I'm not sure how we'd operate with out it. So easy to use. Amazing customer support. Get it.

Vrge

Been using them for over a year and it works great for US domestic USPS shipments. Their DHL rates are not bad either for international. Any questions we had customer support always answered in a timely manner.

Amano Artisans

Shippo makes it easy to ship my Etsy and Shopify orders. Their support was very quick when I had an integration issue due to my theme update.
So far so good. Thank you!