Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Mission Workshop

This App has been working great for us so far and integrates seamlessly with both our Shopify site and Return Logic- which is our return App.
Although we are new to the program and I can't comment on long term use, I will say that the Customer Service has been very good and fully engaged with getting us set up.

Uniquely Yoga

Shippo is awesome. Simple and easy to use. Creating return labels was a huge hassle for me with the last shipping app I had, but with Shippo it is just one click. And it is easy to create custom orders to send out as well.
Love them

Little India Salwar Boutique

Makes it easy to keep up with sales on multiple channels, love it!

Kristofer Buckle

Great product. Very intuitive to set up and use. Customer support has been fantastic and super responsive (usually within the day). Highly recommend.

Shopsimplyworkout

User-friendly and a great support staff. We've had a couple hiccups but that happens with any company. What I value more - is the response and the openness to listen to clients...which you will find here. Keep it up Shippo.

Discover Found

We reviewed a few different shipping apps and went with Shippo because it was very intuitive and suited our size and needs in terms of ease of use and price. I was worried that there was only email support as opposed to phone or chat, but their email support team has been amazing.

Killzone Flashlights

We have been using Shippo for a few years now with no issues. Support has been fast to respond to any questions we have.

Lifeclothing

Amazing customer service! Use this app everyday, love it!

Vassilios81

That's what I call customer service. They answered my questions and went above and beyond even though it wasn't in their best interest. Thank you

Spunky Pineapple

Works great! Love that I can get a scan sheet for my post office by using this app for printing Shopify & Amazon orders. I had an issue with my account not working for some odd reason. Customer service took care of it right away!