Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Discover Found

We reviewed a few different shipping apps and went with Shippo because it was very intuitive and suited our size and needs in terms of ease of use and price. I was worried that there was only email support as opposed to phone or chat, but their email support team has been amazing.

Killzone Flashlights

We have been using Shippo for a few years now with no issues. Support has been fast to respond to any questions we have.

Lifeclothing

Amazing customer service! Use this app everyday, love it!

Vassilios81

That's what I call customer service. They answered my questions and went above and beyond even though it wasn't in their best interest. Thank you

Spunky Pineapple

Works great! Love that I can get a scan sheet for my post office by using this app for printing Shopify & Amazon orders. I had an issue with my account not working for some odd reason. Customer service took care of it right away!

Amora Lashes

I absolutely love using Shippo! I appreciate how easy and simple it is to use. At first I came across small issues, which was easily fixed by contacting customer service. They responded really quick, and they fixed the problems that I had. This app is a lifesaver. If you are running an online business, you definitely need this!

Underpucks Mattress Sag Repair System

Works perfectly. Does exactly what it says.

Del Francis Jewelry

Del Francis Jewelry understands the importance of order tracking! Always tracked and insured by us. Your happiness is our goal! Enjoy your new jewelry! You deserve it!! www.delfrancisjewelry.com Thank you goShippo!

Laurens All Purpose

Great app, friendly support, highly recommend!

-Lauren
laurensallpurpose.com

Colormyslime

Very convenient, fast responses to customer service. No reason to look for another shipping app.