Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 1 Lac+ Online Sellers

Free plan available

Within Nutrition

Apps Integration with Shopify is 8/10. APPs UI/UX is best among all available apps at least in the Indian market for logistic support.
Better pricing and discounts on shipments are available on other platforms as well so that is 8/10.
Highest courier partners tie-ups in industry 10/10.
Customer support or technical support is not that great I receive a call from Aman ( my POC ) immediately but after that issue resolution is slow, That needs to be improved 7/10.

July 4, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Empressnails

Great app as it handles all our shipping concerns.
As having enterprise+ plan, shiprocket has assigned a dedicated relationship manager Mr. Gurjot Singh.

Really helpful guy, always there to resolve any concerns on time.

Thanks.

June 30, 2020

NEXT CARE INDIA

We are using shiprocket for orders & we are satisfied with their services. Also Mr. Gurjot Singh (Shiprocket) is very helpful to resolve any issue. We Like this app.

June 27, 2020

Ramraj Cotton

Shiprocket has made our work simpler and the automated system for processing the orders and notification going to the customers has enabled us to give better customer fulfillment. Having the dedicated account manager is an added slice on the cake.

June 25, 2020

Kitchen Desk

Overall I would like to give shiprocket 3 stars. The reason is there user interface is not that good. Also, there are many things they need to work on. I gave 1 extra star for my account manager Aman Grover. He has been very helpful and patiently explaining everything to us. I will update my review if shiprocket improve there user interface. Otherwsie I am satisfied with overall performance.

June 12, 2020

chambrayandco

I have been using the app since 2 years and it is by far the best logistics solution I have found so far. Special mention for my key account manager - Varun Narang who manages to find answers to our most pressing questions. Keep it up!

May 22, 2020

Dear Customer,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion with us. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We will ensure you enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

KalyanPuja

Good rates and a very good software interface. Does the job smoothly. The option of couriers and support of RM is nice although they don't provide a direct number to contact.

May 21, 2020

Dear Customer,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion with us. We feel bad for the way it turned out to be. Please help us here with your contact details at escalation@shiprocket.in so that we can connect with you to hear about your feedback and seek a chance to improve our service for you in future.

TrimTrim.in

This is a really good app. this helps Shopify stores well. their staff is very supportive specially my account manager @anupama

March 2, 2020

Sunday Deal

This platform is very easy to use with Shopify. They always provide cod amount on time and their customer support is very good. my account manager is very supportive @ Anupama

February 17, 2020

Dear Customer,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as the top priority and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Inaaz.biz

Mr Azharuddin is the only main person because of whom this company is running, He talks well, understands well the problems of Customers. I reported him all COD non-delivery issues, other issues related to non-visibility of several operators in Calculate Rates of Shipping. Now other operators appear in my panel, earlier only Ecom was appearing.

Now they promised to improve day by day in shipping operations.

I wish them good success and do very good customer support.

RTO must be made zero in COD, We need 100 % success in delivery, This is the main base of success. If packets are returned- it means the performance is having weakness, We fail in business due to delivery issues if shiprocket fails in doing successful delivery of item . This must be kept in mind to support customers.

We would be consistently watching the performance of all deliveries in future.

Thanks Azharuddin for your energetic , best employee performance and contribution in resolving customer's issues. You made the difference, Hats Off to Azharuddin, Keep it up !