Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powered by 40,000+ Sellers

KK Lifestyle

We are using Shiprocket for shipping partner of our shopify store. They customer service responsiveness and rates are good. Plaban Roy from shiprocket is our account manager is taking responsibility to solve our every problem. Main issue from their side is Delhivery courier's wrong weight discrepancies. I will update this review to 5 stars once all my money blocked with delhivery charges get back to my account.

Bellofox

App and service is really good. Only problem is the communication regarding services available under each plan, Always get things in written, their team tell you something and then deliver something else. Service is good, so you want to stick to them despite the blunder in commitments made.

Nidraa Lifestyle

I am using Shiprocket from last 1 year and would like to share my overall experience with you guys. Below are the Pros and Cons of using Shiprocket App with my Shopify Store:

Pros:

Seamless Integration with my website with great UI and features.

Multiple Courier partners at one place.

Lower Shipping Rates.

No Manual courier Management.

International Shipping with tracking features like Domestic shipping.

Detailed Reporting feature.

Cons:

Support is not up to the mark.

Sometimes, technical issues arises. But sometimes.

Sometimes Delay in courier Pickup and delivery. Well this case is not there with their Fedex and Bluedart partners.

Well, I am giving them 4 stars here because they have solved the real problem of logistics in eCommerce with the amazing product they have. I completely understand that in service industry, it is hard to get full satisfaction in terms of support.

anokherang

Works well for us to get a view of the rates across various providers and decide on which one to use for which shipment - support could have been better and should be more responsive and available round the clock as we work and are available round the clock for our customers !

Dech Barrouci

Good services.Its been eight months I am using their services However I have had issues but always been solved timely by the team. I am giving 4 stars because there is always room for betterment.

Softsens

Nice service.Good for new eCommerce business. Get multiple choice for courier companies in one roof. The portal is easy to use. Customer service/ support are ok but need some more improvement and feasible.

Ayushveda Herbals

I am giving 4 stars after they fixed my issues. Now they are doing good still need to improve NDR issues which they need take action immediately.

1 3 Next