ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

zimbabwedollars.net

I've been using ShipStation for a couple months now, and I honestly have never enjoyed using any ecommerce software more than it. I've never been an enthusiastic user of ebay, shopify etc. They are OK tools but usually frustrating. ShipStation has been an absolute pleasure to use, and I could not recommend it more. Learning about express1 alone has will more than pay for the monthly membership fee.

Excellent value, if you ship stuff you need this app!

FitVapes

ShipStation has been a time & money saver!!! When we first started out, we didn't know about tools like this and spent so much time printing labels manually and paying higher USPS rates. ShipStation has been a lifesaver! Seriously!!

Hucksley

Support during the setup amazing! Lots of user settings to fiddle with to customize it however you prefer. So far, it's worked great.

- anxiously waiting for integrated email routing for drop shipping

I also tried Ordoro. I think ShipStation is much better.

Secret Audio Club LLC

Easy to use, well worth the price. A++++

Swedish Furniture Parts

Fantastic application - pulls in orders from multiple marketplaces including ShipStation. Quite literally couldn't run my business without it.

BLACKBIRD

There are very few tools in the marketplace that live up to their claims let alone the needs of small businesses. Shipstation, from the first day, saved my company immense amounts of time, energy and money. We're now able to focus on producing products and assisting our customers instead of spending all day on shipping. THANK YOU!!!!

Gravitee Snowboard Shop

Great App, easy to use, saves a ton of time and $

ReSqueeze

LOVE ship station. Integrates seamlessly with shopify. Orders show right up and with a few clicks everything is ready for printing and packaging. I also lilke the little features like customized packing and shipping labels, manual imports, and graph of sales.

Firebird Bath & Body

I wasn't sure I was going to get much out of Shipstation- I already used Endicia for shipping and I had no complaints. But a friend talked me into trying it and I am SO GLAD I did. The initial setup was a little complicated (not difficult, it just took some time) but I once I had everything up an running- wow, what a difference. I've finally achieved the streamlined, organized, efficient shipping workflow I'd always thought was just a fantasy.

There are way more awesome features than I could list here, but a few of my favorites:

I love the way Shipstation syncs with my sales channels so orders get marked as shipped, tracking emails get sent, and I can manage everything from one convenient dashboard.

I love that I get an alert when I have multiple orders from the same customer, and Shipstation allows me to merge the orders to ship together.

I love automation rules! No more weighing packages. I can't believe I spent years doing this stuff manually. I had no idea. This is a game changer.

The one missing link for me is inventory management- this app does everything else and the info and sales channel integrations are all there already, so it's a natural next step. (I hear they may be working on adding it.)

On a final note- I really appreciate how affordable Shipstation is. This is an app that is extremely powerful and full of advanced level features, but they have a pricing structure that allows even a tiny business like mine to take advantage of them.

Bottom line: if you sell stuff online, you owe it to yourself to try out Shipstation. You don't even know what you're missing!

You Are Beautiful

We know it might sound like too much flattery to say that ShipStation saved our lives, but it's true! We ship a lot of small orders, many to overseas addresses. It's a snap to set up filters and automated tasks. Then, with the click of a single button, all labels & invoices come flying out - with customs forms already filled out! Plus, you can link shipping providers, and get commercial shipping rates. Win. Win. Win.