ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Moorea Seal

We love ShipStation! We had been using several other shipping programs and ShipStation is the far superior program. We are able to ship more orders, much faster, and with less errors. Not to mention, the customer services is awesome and the interface is so much more aesthetically pleasing. The only complaint we have had is that there is no way to schedule shipping notifications to be sent later (and not right when the label is created). If ShipStation could implement this, it would be so great!

Pink Castle Fabrics

I'd give it 4.5 stars if I could...the only ding is that it is a bit slow at times. But the flexibility and customization options are excellent. It's improved our workflow, the speed with which we're able to ship large quantities of product, and our overall accuracy. This is a very, very good app for the small business owner trying to do a lot of shipping with a small labor force.

Sword & Plough

ShipStation is an absolutely amazing app. Their software has saved both us and our manufacturer HOURS of work. It was simple to set up and very easy to learn. Definitely worth looking into whether you are a small or large company. Integrates seamlessly with Shopify.

theCondomReview.com

ShipStation is a fantastic app. We're able to funnel both of our Shopify stores, as well as process outside orders - quickly and easily. It clearly has many features that go far beyond those we use - and as, relatively, new users - we look forward to learning the other ways ShipStation can benefit our business.

LuckyBloke.com | theCondomReview.com

Craftbeerd

Update 2/3/16 - It's been about a year and a half since using Shipstation. It is by far the best on the market due to its frequent feature updates, customer service and intuitive interface. GET SHIP DONE :)

--2013--
Shipstation has helped my Beer Art business,"Craft Beerd" in the following ways:
- Efficient order tracking
- Discounted postage
- Batch processing of mailing labels
- Stat tracking of popular items, etc
- filtering products to view for a specific reason

So far so good!
Cheers, Rudy
www.craftbeerd.com

DropCatch

Shipstation is absolutely fantastic. I wish it had a method to more easily import orders from a CSV file when each order has more than one SKU/item. Beyond that, Shipstation is seamless and worth every penny.

Maritime Supply Co

After trying other shipping apps for Shopify, we are convinced that ShipStation is simply the best option available by far! The ShipStation software is a great combination of easy-to-use and powerful. The features are all reasonably accessible and visible, which is important to me. There are also great instructional videos to make it easy for those who just need minimal functionality.

Frosted Designs

This App has made my life so much easier! I can easily create and print shipping labels after finding the best shipping prices for my customers! I also like to print ShipStation packing slips to include in the package I am mailing! I would highly recommend this App!

GYPSY//BEACH

Decided to try it for 30-days since I was busy with the shop... so glad I did! Super easy, takes minutes to ship orders once you set up your system, love how you can set "hot keys" for common orders.. takes me about 2 minutes to ship orders -literally as opposed to 10-20 minutes. Really like how you print label and print slip. Easiest and best tool!! A+++

Formosa Crafts

Great app. Easy to install and configure and makes our fulfillment workflow much simpler. Friendly and helpful service as well.