ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Wicked Clothes

It took a minute to learn how to use this program, but once I did, everything went so quickly and smoothly. Lightyears ahead of OrderCup and Stamps.com.

Mieux & Mieux

We switched from Order Cup 6 months ago to Ship Station & we've never looked back! Makes shipping & returns a breeze!

Organic Cotton Plus

So far so good! We've been using ShipStation for about a month, and the warehouse loves it!

Tiny Frock Shop

Ship station is so great. I love how it incorporates all the tools I need to fill an order, prepare an order for delivery and ship. Its connection with Shopify is seamless. It is a huge time saver and I would recommend it to any small business.

www.tinyfrockshop.com

Baconery Store

GREAT SOFTWARE... Easy to use - Love the ability to add logo to the labels. I would recommend this to everyone who needs a logistic software.

The Chic Orchid

ShipStation has helped streamline my business so much! Before I was exporting my orders to a .csv file then importing them into Paypal with a confusing mapping process. All of which took time. With ShipStation my orders are automatically there and all I have to do is print the labels. It's a breeze! My customers automatically receive an email notifying them of shipment as well as a tracking number. I love it and wish I'd signed up sooner!!

West Coast Goalkeeping

We were a little hesitant at first- we ship usually by USPS.com - but WOW were we wrong. No turning back now- I couldn't imagine our business without ShipStation. The invoices we get that print out are perfect with each shipment, the data on our customers, tracking, notifying our customers automatically, easy to print a return label - A+ just brilliant!

Major League Ultimate

Couldn't do my job without ShipStation. Integrates orders seamlessly, prints great packing slips, saves lots of money with discounted shipping rates. An absolutely fantastic product that I would use on any shop I run.

2020AVE

Our company has gone through many different third party shipping programs and I can say that we are very happy with ShipStation. Not only is ShipStation easy and friendly to use, but it saves us so much time in shipping high volume of orders. I personally love the fact that it's so organized. It definitely helps us get through each day processing orders a lot faster than before. We are highly satisfied with ShipStation. :)

The Christmas Light Outlet

Shipstation is the most time saving app we use. Not just for our Shopify store, but other marketplaces, manual shipments and dropship stores that we run. It has saved us countless hours in order processing across multiple marketplaces. It's the best software value we have invested in to date.