ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Sodacase.com

We use ship station in conjunction with stitch and it has been a life saver. It has decreased the amount of work required to ship out our items on a timely basis.

The Trend List

We're new to online sales and retail, so shipping was the most daunting of all tasks. ShipStation has really made it less overwhelming for us and we are very pleased with the entire application and user experience.

Figs and Ginger

We've been using ShipStation since a couple months after we started using StitchLabs. Together they're amazing! I can't believe we used to do this however we used to do this. I'm able to have my sister 800 miles away handle all of our retail shipping, it's been amazing. Don't waste any time not having this app!

Paizlee

We began using ship station just over a month ago after using PayPal to manage all of our shipping. This has been WELL worth the added expense. Shipstation automatically fulfills my orders when I ship them and it stores the weight entered in Shopify for each individual item. We also love the packing slip that prints out with the label that includes our stores logo. We LOVE shipstation!

Blu Kicks

Saves us so much time every day. We no longer have to manually enter any shipping information and can process orders much faster than before we signed up. And by syncing with Stitch labs we can use it for our online and offline orders. Easy, Simple and Fast!

Mexico SIM Card - Stay in touch while traveling to Mexico

At first I was hesitant to use ShipStation because of the price, I tried it for free for 30 days and now I pay happily the 65$ a month for having my Shopify store, eBay and Amazon account linked to ShipStation. It cut drastically the shipping time and I now enjoy doing shipping.

VIncent

Wipemart

ShipStation has simplified my business and my life! Bottom line, if you ship product and are looking for a service to help manage your shipping needs (sync with UPS, USPS, FedEX...and create labels), do yourself a favor and pony up for ShipStation!

I would also like to add that their support is fantastic!

Divoom

We use this on our site DivoomUSA.com, eBay & Amazon and it had been a big help with processing multichannel orders as fast as possible. Integrating multiple discount shipping options is also a no brainer. I wish they would add more sizes to their label printing. Unless you own a specific label printer size you will be stuck with your printer. I'm hopping they add support for ultra popular models like the Brother QL-570. However don't let that turn you away, it's def worth a try.

HWNA | FalconSEKIDO

I don't usually leave a comment unless I am overwhelmed with something that is worthwhile spending time to share with... well. ShipStaion is..

I have researched pretty much every option available in the market. Here are the main reasons why you want to adapt their service so that you can find more time of yourself or spend more important things that only you can do...

Perhaps, go to Santa Monica beach with your family. :)

1. None of softwares are perfect; however, ShipStation support-staffs understand the means of excellent service. They WILL be available when a problem happens. - that is all it counts in business.

2. They work well with "other" associated support companies such as StitchLabs, Carrier services, etc. They don't 'dump' problems to others, but take it seriously as if it is their own problem.

3. The results by signing up with their service extends far more value than the committed monthly fee. Our company has saved up to 30-40% of labor time comparing from where we were without Shipstation. It has virtually eliminated the most of human errors and our inventories are now well managed.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. - Don't waste your time searching somebody else.

D.

Sailor and Saint

We love using ShipStation! The program integrates with UPS, allowing us to print labels in batches rather than having to manually type each order in UPS. This has save so much time and worth the money. Highly Recommended!!!