ShipStation , 741 reviews

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly integration, streamlining shipping processes and supporting a wide range of carriers. It's praised for excellent customer service and customization options for shipping labels. The app is beneficial for managing multiple sites, handling high volumes of orders, and offering automation rules and low shipping rates. It's easy to use with a robust toolset and intuitive interface, and can manage multiple brands in one account.

September 10, 2014

Great shipping app. We highly recommend it. Fulfilling orders has become more efficient and more cost effective. Can't imagine shipping products without them!

CutCardStock
April 7, 2016

Excellent Customer Service. Awesome App!. I LOVE IT! The best and look no further. Has Mobile on the go, has Inventory management, has shipping calculator to compare the various rates immediately, very robust, ease of use, fast and efficient. Why didn't I use this app earlier, I could've saved myself lost time instead of using the other horrible major Shipping app competitor.

I emailed the company directly requesting that Kevin Rae to contact me because Endicia.com referred me to him. In 1 hour, I got a call back from Kevin. I'm impressed that this company forward my email to him and not assign it to whomever.

Kevin took the time to help me setup, navigate and educate me on everything. I was up and running immediately. He answered all my questions and was very patient. Kevin exudes outstanding Customer Service. This is very important when shopping around and using certain apps.

Neptune Wild
August 3, 2016

For my snack subscription box company, I've tried other shipping apps in the Shopify store from Shippo to ShippingEasy and after comparing them all, ShipStation is by far the best in terms of rates and convenience. Their platform is easy to understand and has really useful features like Shipment Notifications after the shipment hits the mail stream. I HIGHLY recommend using ShipStation!

Bokksu
September 28, 2021

ShipStation is a time saver and over all game changer for us! We can't live without it! If you're looking for a great shipping platform, look no further!

Bored to Brilliant
April 29, 2013

Before using ShipStation I had to manually enter all addresses into USPS.com. Now with ShipStation I can ship all my pending orders all at once and no manually entering anything! I also love how it updates the order with the tracking info for my customers! Love it!

Lose 12 Inches
Edited August 10, 2016

Here at www.ycddiscounts.com we use shipstation for ALL of our shipping from ebay, amazon, and shopify. An absolute must have for any small business.

Your Connection Destination
August 30, 2021

This app is really great. I enjoy the ease of use for large shipping orders, the verification of addresses and the post office shipping tracking form.

Wanda's Cooking
November 24, 2021

love this app :) helpful customer service too. shipping is easy and cheap now, wish I knew about them sooner

Uncle Chook's Chicken Salt
June 6, 2022

Best app out there to ship your products effortlessly. We have multiple e-commerce stores so this is very helpful to fetch all the different stores via the same app and the same carrier (Canada Post, in our case)

Sounds Good
August 12, 2013

We switched from Order Cup 6 months ago to Ship Station & we've never looked back! Makes shipping & returns a breeze!

Mieux & Mieux