ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Shaolo Gear

I absolutely love ShipStation. I've used several of the shipping services available to Shopify stores and this one is by far the best. The site is quick, easy to navigate and it works on an iPad.

Need to create a manual order? Yeah, you can do that.
Need to process returns? SS will automatically create an RMA number for you. Track the package as it comes back and even let you enter the date the package was received. Wow.
Multiple shipping options? I have yet to find any services that match the flexibility of SS. I can use Endicia, Express1, Fedex, UPS, and more. I love this software.

Want to use your iPad to ship your orders? No problem! The site runs on an iPad w/o issue. Just setup Google Chrome on your mac/pc, hook up your printer and you can print your shipping labels from anywhere. SS even does packing lists.

Ship in bulk? No problem! SS does bulk orders, single orders, all with ease.

I literally have zero complaints about this software. Few suggestions? Sure.. ;-) But ZERO complaints. I was using another shipping provider and was tearing my hair out dealing with java, but this just works and it just works really well.

One of the features I think is especially cool is the scripting system that SS has. You can create all sorts of filters for your orders as they come in and process them in pretty much any way imaginable. The system is incredibly flexible. I use the filters to process my orders and add box weights and calculate which shipping options to use.

If you're hesitant to try SS because of the price, I assure you, you will not regret it. I used to dread shipping and now I enjoy it. SS makes it as easy as possible.

I start by printing my picking list. This will give me the list of all the items I need to pull from the warehouse. Then I go ahead and batch out the orders and send them to my super awesome wireless Zebra printer. Take my product and head to my packing table. Grab my shipping labels and begin packing boxes. It couldn't be any easier.

Worried about support? Don't! The people at SS are prompt and courteous. I had some questions about setting up printers on a mac and their responses were quick and helpful.

Below the Boat

Before using ShipStation we dreaded spikes in orders... ok, maybe dreaded isn't the right word (because ^ orders means ^ dollars), but we were delayed 1-2 days in getting orders out when they came in in waves.

Now that we have ShipStation, we don't use it every day, but it helps us stay on track when we get hit by a big wave of orders and that, on it's own, is more than enough for us to justify keeping it around.

For some people it's an every day solution, for us, it's our muscle (and we love it).

Shop.GameSalute.com

ShipStation has really reduced shipping errors for our business. The ability to print pick lists and packing slips has also been a big asset to our business. We've also reduced our processing time by having all of our various ships combined into a single site. If you are not currently using this type of system, it is worth the price to switch.

MCMC Fragrances

Before the ShipStation app, I was spending hours putting together labels. This has sped up my process immensely, and it lets me look at sales reports!

FlapJacked

Great customer service. They want you to succeed at shipping your product efficiently.

Taproot Magazine

Shipstation saves us HUGE amounts of time fulfilling orders. In particular, we love the automation rules and filters. The only thing missing from making it a PERFECT app is the ability to apply filters to orders with multiple items.

Scenic Labs

I save a staggering amount of time each day using ShipStation. My only regret is that I didn't start using it a year ago when we first moved to Shopify.

BriteEcoLite

Bottom line, Shipstation and it's discounts with shippers has easily paid for itself each month. Beyond that, the convenience of 1-stop shop for shipping has been invaluable, as are the shipping reports and the order-information memory. I wish it didn't sign me out all the time, but this is a minor gripe compared to the value Shipstation has delivered. Very happy with this app.

Nutmeg Botanicals

Shipstation is a must-have if you're processing more than 5 orders a week. It's saved me hours of tediously entering shipping information manually, and you get awesome discounts on shipping through Endicia and Express 1.

Habitat Imprint

Great product. It has helped me with my shipping needs. Instead of going to multiple sites for my shipping needs I go to 1 place. Shipstation.