ShipStation

ShipStation

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
February 12, 2015

We moved to ShipStation on Lettuce' recommendation. Our ShipStation experience has been terrific. My three favorite things: 1) Onboarding call. To help us get started, one of the SS folks called and answered questions. 2) Slick, thoughtful product that seems to be working reliably perfectly and exceeding expectations often. 3) On every support reply we've received, the rep has not only read our question but looked into our product and done their homework on our setup, before answering. Wow.

Culinary Teas
Time spent using app: 10 days
Edited February 12, 2015

If you are shipping in house and have not moved to a fulfillment center, ShipStation is the best way to go. Perfect for tracking orders, sending return labels to customers and end of day print forms so that the post office can just scan one bar code so that all of your dropped off orders are instantly scanned in. Very easily add postage with just two clicks! www.glamseamless.com

Glam Seamless Hair Extensions
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 31, 2015

Shipstation helps us cut down on the wasted time we've had using other shipping platforms. They get it right the first time, which helps us focus on delivering the best beard oils, beard balms and accessories to our customers.

Thanks Shipstation!

BeardFriendly USA | Buy Beard Oils Online
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 14, 2015

I've been meaning to write this review for a little while now, but like any good love story, taking the time to come up for air has been hard. Also like any other crazy love story, all that comes to mind when I think about Shipstation is a bunch of corny cliches. I'm a stay at home mom of two little boys and started my own clothing line for new moms. I was sending a couple of orders a week to friends and family by going to the post office. Business picked up to four or five orders a week and I started printing shipping online. Then we ran our first ad on Facebook and things took off. Shipstation no joke changed my life. I have managed to keep up with over 200 orders a week (and keep my babies alive) by using the program. I can even make scrambled eggs and print postage at the same time. I can't get over how easily it works alongside Shopify and how easy it is to learn how how to use. Seriously if you are using anything else right now, stop- and bring Shipstation on board. Sometimes at the end of the night when I go to sleep all caught up on orders, I send a little virtual hug to Texas. Seriously, my company would still be a little hobby if it wasn't for Shipstation.

Latched Mama
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 12, 2014

Well put together app, but for small Canadian estores that are just starting out, the Canada post integration does not work unless you have a commercial account (not the same as a Venture One account). Contacted support and they confirmed there was no Canada post integration without a commercial account. To get a commercial account you need to ship a minimum of 750 packages a year. Probably a great app for high volume sellers, but did not work for our purposes...

AerialTech Inc.
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited November 1, 2014

This is probably the most useful app we have. I love how easy it is to use. If you are going to spend money on an app this is the one.

Kratom Trading Company
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 24, 2014

Really like how we can customize our printing label, packing slips, etc all in a flash. Their most recent platform update was a great improvement over an already strong product. What we like most about ShipStation is that as our company has grown, we've been able to scale up with ShipStation; there's really no limit to what we can offer now.

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 2, 2014

Great app that makes shipping easy. The two way conversation between Shopify & ShipStation makes keeping inventory, orders, and the customer experience related to shipping seamless.

Thrive Causemetics - Beauty Products with a Purpose
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
September 18, 2014

Amazing app that is so simple to use! ShipStation will save you time and keep all your shipping needs well organized. Fully integrates with your shipping service provider so you have everything centralized in one place. I am not a tech person and it didn't take me long to setup. If you need support or questions, you will get fast replies! Their team rocks!

SuperiorSkin
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
September 16, 2014

We are a new e-commerce fashion site called emartcanada.ca, so a few orders only to test, but so far it has rocked and to get the answers from support has been awesome! Highly recommend and cant for us to start pumping out a lot more orders and see how it handles the volume.

Emart Canada