ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Crankshooter

Time spent using app Over 3 years

After struggling for 3 years trying to manually input fedex labels from my growing number of orders, I finally got ShipStation. It has cut my shipping time by 65% AND it was very easy to implement my multiple platforms I sell on.

With these multiple platforms (Shopify, Amazon and Ebay) all orders are now funneled down into ShipStation so I can now go to one place and get monthly sales reports, shipping reports, tracking reports and what my best/worst selling products of the month were. ShipStation has totally revolutionized my business. Good Job Guys!!!

MakersKit

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We made the call to switch to ShipStation when drop shipping use to take up half of our day. Not only have we seen a severe decline in the daily hours needed to ship our products, but we know that as we grow, ShipStation has our back.

Chef wear by Tilit: chef coats, chef pants, aprons, work-shirts, custom workwear, server uniforms, made in USA chef gear.

Time spent using app About 1 month

ShipStation rocks. It saves a ton of time when it comes to shipping and fulfillment. It notifies our chef wear customer that there order is shipped along with tracking, and it allows us to quickly print and email labels for hassle free returns.

CandyStrike

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Ship Station has really changed my business. I have two different stores (Etsy & Shopify) and my business is small so we do all our own shipping. We also make our customer's product when they order as oppose to having an actual inventory. Ship Station not only has helped us stream line our shipping we are also able to stream line our production and keep on top of these orders with the different pick lists and other features. Seriously, have no idea why we waited so long to use it!

Double Leg Ninja

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Shipstation is phenomenal... makes shipping and packing extremely easy. We would be lost without it!

olive + piper

I love Ship Station - it has been great for shipping via Canada Post with options and features that the regular CP app on Shopify can't do. The set-up is fairly simple and once you get used to it, it's a breeze to use. I ran into some issues with my shipping carrier working properly on my account with Ship Station and I have to say, SS has some of the BEST customer service I've ever experienced. When things go wrong with shipping, it's urgent and they get that. For that reason alone, they get 5 stars from me.

OldSouthClothiers

ShipStation has made my life a breeze. Shipping used to be one my most hated things to do since it took absolutely forever, and writing them by hand was monotonous. ShipStation paired up with a thermal printer has allowed me to ship hundreds of orders in the time it took to ship just a few doing it the old way. Absolutely one of the best purchases i've made for my business, and have recommended it to any and everyone with a pair of ears. Thanks for making my life easier, ShipStation!

Who Are Ya Designs

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

I wish we had signed up with ShipStation YEARS ago. It is so easy and streamlined. Their customer service is A+ and the system is fast and organized. It has saved us time and money, and allowed us to serve our customers much better. And that's who it's all about ....our customers.

Birdsbesafe

At Birdsbesafe, we have been selling online for 4.5 years, but we made a change two months ago to Shopify--which was a great step as business was growing terrifically. Even better, then we chose ShipStation so that time could be saved on shipping.

We have saved a lot of time. If you don't have efficient shipping labels, really, you need to get ShipStation.

Plus, such friendly customer care that they called to check if we had any problems. I think I fell out of my chair. What a great business partner to have. Thanks ShipStation--you rock! - from the people who help birds be safe from cats at Birdsbesafe.com

Mag Commander

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We were on the fence for quite some time as to whether we should use a shipping app (using numerous apps with reoccurring charges can get pricey). We spent a lot of time researching the different apps available, but to be honest it was the free trial with no credit card required (I hate those free trials that morph into automatic paid subscriptions) that sealed the deal and pushed us to sign up with ShipStation. Between the discounted shipping rates and the time savings of using ShipStation, I can honestly say that this app more than pays for itself. It's powerful, easy to use, and has been quite dependable thus far. Very pleased.