ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

girl*in*gear studio

I signed up for the free trial and shipped over 150 orders during this time. Shopify greatly decreased the time I spent shipping -- and truly helped me to streamline my process. It was easy to use (important since I started using it during the busy holiday season!) I love that Shopify works across multiple ecommerce platforms. I'll definitely be sticking with Shopify from now on!

Klii Motorwerkes

Fantastic! A little pricey, but well worth the investment for the time saving and streamlining of operations. Highly recommended!

The Official Grumpy Cat Shop

ShipStation streamlines order fulfillment and makes creating and printing labels so easy! Their prices are great; but it is worth more! It integrates perfectly with Shopify (and Endicia)!

Faded Days 2

Gets the job done, quick and easy.

StrangeBirdy

It's always nice when things just work! Shopify to Shipstation integration was super easy and it's been really simple to to process orders buy all of our shipping labels. We are very thankful for the service.

Tried other integrations with Stitchlabs and things weren't quite as smooth but we're happy sticking with Shopify only.

Wireless Sensor Tags

Before using ShipStation we were using PayPal to print shipping labels. Not only did we have to enter customer shipping address one by one manually, but also we had to copy&paste tracking information back to Shopify. The invoice printed from Shopify often got mixed up with another customer's shipping label from Paypal. We spent at least 5 minutes per order this way. After switching to ShipStation we shipped 600+ orders so far, per order we only had to verify&correct the shipping method & item weight & customs forms, which costed less than 30 seconds. So we saved almost 50 hours of our time. Well worth the price we pay and we believe with software like ShipStation manufacturers don't need distributors any more.

After the Bump

I have used practically every shipping app that is available in Shopify's App Store and I couldn't be happier with ShipStation! The program is so easy to use and I'm able to quickly and easily ship as few or as many orders as I need. There isn't a feature that ShipStation hasn't thought to include in their program - do everything from partially ship orders, combine orders, compare postage rates, print packing slips, shipping manifests, scan forms, etc. ShipStation has honestly cut down my turnaround and order fulfillment process by at least 10 hours per week. I couldn't be happier!

I only wish that ShipStation would allow branded labels on their Bronze plan.

cardtorial

Shopify has really helped me keep track of my shipping orders (from all channels -- Etsy, shopify, external) and I love the tracking numbers and tags!

HealthyChimp

What a time saver for a fledgling business! We can't imagine life without ShipStation. Before deploying this solution in our business, we were manually filling out label information on the USPS website! With it, we save hours in workflow, giving us more time to focus on expanding and developing our business. ShipStation is a must-have for every Shopify store owner!

alpstest

I've been using shipstation for a few months now.

First off, let me say that having integrated printing of shipping labels(with a dymo 4XL) is a *huge* improvement over copying and pasting data in to your stamps.com or endicia.com account. Shipstation will save you tons of time. Their support is also top notch and responds within a few hours. They really care about your input and are a stand-up operation.

There is only one shortcoming that may or may not be an issue for your business. At the current time there is no support for Shopify's partial order fulfillment. This is due to Shopify's API not supporting it and, after speaking with Shipstation, I've been told that they're asking Shopify to extend their API to work on this. If you partially fulfill orders its best to enter them manually in to Shipstation and mark them partially fulfilled in Shopify.

Overall I'm extremely happy with Shipstation and you will be too ;)