ShipStation

ShipStation

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
May 6, 2014

Really could not be happier with this App. Searched for awhile for a good order processing and shipping software that integrated with Shopify and the other marketplaces that we sell on. Could not be happier with how simple the app was to setup and have been blown away by the level of functionality packed into one affordable app!

PaperlessKitchen.com
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 6, 2014

Very simple interface. Customer support is fantastic when you need help! Glad we picked this app!!

PuckerButt Pepper Company
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 5, 2014

ShipStation provides the best, and most responsive, support in the market for Mac users. Thanks, Ryan, for making it easy for us to ship our VelvetCrates!

VelvetCrate
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 5, 2014

This App has revolutionized our business, Imagine not having to check each individual marketplace every single day in order to figure out what shipments to fulfill. We currently have 19 different online marketplace accounts linked to our ShipStation account, using this product has saved on average 2 hours of time for our shipping department every single day!! All tracking info is automatically updated into each marketplace. It also has a very wonderful visual breakdown of customization time intervals for sales of each and every one of your marketplaces. And we feel like the best feature is the ability to see a side by side view of several shipping carrier prices for a shipment. This product is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

OMNI Reboot
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 28, 2014

ShipStation in my experience is one of the best Shopify apps. It's very easy to use and has a variety of options. We use DHL global mail (international and domestic) and Fedex. All of these services seamlessly integrate and ShipStation even allows us to easily audit our Fedex bills. We've had many questions/concerns along the way and the support staff at ShipStation have been quick to respond. Definitely the best value app in Shopify. We even use the import feature for our drop ship vendors.

Leap Motion
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
April 22, 2014

ShipStation is our go-to app for shipping. Makes things so much easier. With 25+ orders a day it only takes me roughly 30 seconds to fill and ship a order. Could use a lot of tweaks and feature upgrades but I'm sure they are working hard to get us more features. A highly recommended eCommerce app.

Maileg USA -The Magical World of Maileg
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 21, 2014

ShipStation has greatly increased our efficiency in fulfilling orders. We sell in multiple marketplaces and spent hours a day in the individual sites fulfilling orders. ShipStation has brought that work down to a few hours a week from a couple hours a day!

Popular Virus
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
April 21, 2014

This app has changed my business for the better. Thanks to ShipStation, I have now incorporated all of my orders from Shopify, eBay and Amazon into one shipping platform. With ShipStation, I have also created very professional and uniform (same product description regardless of marketplace) packing slips to include with each shipment. Its very easy to customize the templates as needed. For instance, my packing slips for eBay orders has a note asking for a 5-star review specific to eBays detailed seller ratings.

Thanks ShipStation!

Custom LED
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 19, 2014

Glad I made the switch to ShipStation!! Along with Stitchlabs, my startup runs a lot smoother, and my life is much easier!!

Baad Baby
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited February 8, 2021

HOrrible. There is not tech support whatsoever except a terrible bot. This is a complicated platform.

YOGO