ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

From $9/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

theCondomReview.com

ShipStation is a fantastic app. We're able to funnel both of our Shopify stores, as well as process outside orders - quickly and easily. It clearly has many features that go far beyond those we use - and as, relatively, new users - we look forward to learning the other ways ShipStation can benefit our business.

LuckyBloke.com | theCondomReview.com

Craftbeerd

Update 2/3/16 - It's been about a year and a half since using Shipstation. It is by far the best on the market due to its frequent feature updates, customer service and intuitive interface. GET SHIP DONE :)

--2013--
Shipstation has helped my Beer Art business,"Craft Beerd" in the following ways:
- Efficient order tracking
- Discounted postage
- Batch processing of mailing labels
- Stat tracking of popular items, etc
- filtering products to view for a specific reason

So far so good!
Cheers, Rudy
www.craftbeerd.com

DropCatch

Shipstation is absolutely fantastic. I wish it had a method to more easily import orders from a CSV file when each order has more than one SKU/item. Beyond that, Shipstation is seamless and worth every penny.

Maritime Supply Co

After trying other shipping apps for Shopify, we are convinced that ShipStation is simply the best option available by far! The ShipStation software is a great combination of easy-to-use and powerful. The features are all reasonably accessible and visible, which is important to me. There are also great instructional videos to make it easy for those who just need minimal functionality.

Frosted Designs

This App has made my life so much easier! I can easily create and print shipping labels after finding the best shipping prices for my customers! I also like to print ShipStation packing slips to include in the package I am mailing! I would highly recommend this App!

GYPSY//BEACH

Decided to try it for 30-days since I was busy with the shop... so glad I did! Super easy, takes minutes to ship orders once you set up your system, love how you can set "hot keys" for common orders.. takes me about 2 minutes to ship orders -literally as opposed to 10-20 minutes. Really like how you print label and print slip. Easiest and best tool!! A+++

Formosa Crafts

Great app. Easy to install and configure and makes our fulfillment workflow much simpler. Friendly and helpful service as well.

buiced

I honestly can not say enough positive things about Shipstation and how it really has enabled me to increase my efficiency when it comes shipping out my products. I also love their UI and tracking elements, and again, their system is VERY easy for me to be able to streamline my shipping process.

I actually started out using Ordercup, and then switched over. There is NO comparison between the 2, Not to talk bad about them, but SS simply is a much more refined, easy to use, and simply more up-to-date system.

I also loved the fact that 3 days or so into my Trial, I received a call from Chris Gee on their Team, and he was just checking in to see how I was doing and if I had any questions, which I did. That in and of itself was nice, but what was better is I have built a great relationship with Chris and he does not mind it when I email him quick questions. That level of Customer Service for a online App is unheard of.

Great work guys, really great work.

Ray
www.buiced.com
BUICED

Overlord Computer

We have been using this app all throughout 2013 and I just got off my lazy butt to review it.

We love it. Very easy to setup, use, and modify. Once you learn the little tricks to speed up batch processing and shipping this thing is a dream. While proper setup of products can take a bit of time, once that is done the App makes our lives so much easier.

Try it out and you'll find this shipping app to be one of the best available.

Scribby from Overlord Computer approved!

Genius Pack

Awesome app... The best feature is the rate comparison before you create a shipping label.