ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fiks:Reflective

Time spent using app Over 6 years

We were using Stamp.com and then tried another integrated solution, but neither of them came close to simplifying shipping like ShipStation.

The only thing I would change would be an easier way to manually input an address without having to put in individual components into different fields.

Lizard Skins

Time spent using app About 2 months

We are new to using shipstation, and it has been great! Simplifies the shipping process very much and speeds up everything. We used to have to enter all the information into dazzel and fedex and this app does it for you! Very convenient! Glad someone recommended it to us to use! Would recommend it to any business big or small.

Ballpark Blueprints

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has really streamlined and improved our shipping and fulfillment process. I can't believe I used to manually create shipping labels in USPS, UPS, and FedEx before using ShipStation. Works great for pushing orders to Fulfillment by Amazon when we need to use that service. Happy with everything about this app!

Brooklyn Butcher Blocks

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am a new user to ShipStation and I can already not imagine my life without it. My business manufactures on a small scale--very small, as there are three of us. At this juncture it is an impossibility for me not to be involved in production in some capacity. Prior to shipstation, I would spend an entire morning looking between UPS and my shopify store to print out orders. With ShipStation, this gets reduced to about 30 minutes at the absolute most. In short, ShipStation gave me 3.5 hours. ShipStation made this step 800% more efficient. It took 1/8th the time. I think you get the picture.

AVID Sportswear

Time spent using app Over 5 years

If you ship products, you need ShipStation. Greatly reduces our time spent shipping orders. Very easy to use, yet very powerful. Only regret is not using it sooner.

Texas Humor Store

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I have used several shipping systems over the years with other stores I have ran in the past. None have been as intuitive or as thorough as ShipStation. In our first month in business, we shipped over 2,000 items. If it weren't for ShipStation's automation and organization tools, we wouldn't have been able to do it.

The Holy Black Trading Co

Time spent using app About 2 months

Shipstation has made fulfilling orders a snap. It has simplified my business in so many ways. I dont know how I was doing it before Shipstation.

Iladora Apparel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We set up our store just a few months ago with Shopify. Going from a recommendation from an e-commerce buddy, we signed up for Shipstation immediately, and I couldn't even think about shipping without it. Plus the Endicia partnership/deal that comes along with it is really valuable.

Once you learn the basics with product input, weights, batch orders, set your shipping notifications, etc - it makes shipping products almost a one-button process. Literally.

ISO50 / Tycho Shop

Time spent using app About 5 years

Simply put, I could not have done it without ShipStation. This enabled us to go from 0 to 2500 orders/month while handling all of the shortcomings of Shopify order management. I tried other shipping software and this comes out so far ahead it's hard to believe the others even try!

Features I'd love to see:
1. Ability to modify order items (since Shopify doesn't allow this, but customers change their minds all the time!)
2. Ability to cancel orders in ShipStation and have this carry over to Shopify and handle the refund.
3. Ability to auto-split orders based on filters and item shipping preferences.

Sauvage Swimwear

Time spent using app About 2 months

Ship Station has simplified life for us so much. Before shipstation, we would receive an order, enter all the info into our database software (Microsoft Access), then log on to fedex.com, ups.com, and usps.com to cover all our shipping options. Then we would type the address in, following the piece of paper we printed out.

Now we just log in to ship station, print out our invoices and labels, and ship. I would estimate it has cut our order processing time in half - maybe more. Highly reccomended, especially if using shopify as it integrates so smoothly