ShipStation

ShipStation

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
March 31, 2014

ShipStation has really saved us a ton of time when it comes to shipping. We used to go to UPS to drop off shipments EVERY DAY! It was very time consuming and it sometimes took a day or two to get shipments out. With ShipStation, our customers are happy that their orders go out right away and we are happy because we are saving time and money!

Simulation Curriculum Corp.
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 26, 2014

ShipStation has made life much easier by making shipping seamless with our Shopify store. I would highly recommend it!

Apartment Number 9
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 14, 2014

I love Shipstation. It's a great app that save money and time. Easy to use and have smart options. I highly recommend this app for everyone. Thank you.

RealWatches.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 11, 2014

I looked for a long time for a program like Shipstation. We were constantly making errors and awkwardly trying to ship, print packing slips, and usually missed several orders a week, and got many angry cancellations.
Shipstation communicates orders directly to me and to my fulfillment company. I check orders in the morning, see how various shipping methods have been automatically applied, I can change a shipping speed, add a note, add a colored label to indicate a rush, or hold an order if a customer has a last minute change. Order cancellations are easy, and done by the time the fulfillment company fills the orders at 8:30.
We make no more mistakes. I would recommend shipstation to anyone who does shipping of any size packages. The support is also friendly and thorough, with no attitude. There are also good videos for when you first begin.

Saltwater Canvas Mesh Bags
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 2, 2014

Really amazing. There are a couple features we really wish the app had, but overall Shipstation integrates with Shopify perfectly. So full of possibilities - we're just getting started but will most definitely be using ShipStation for all our shipping needs. Thanks for making such an amazing product!

HopBox
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
March 2, 2014

Shipstation is amazing! We have increased our efficiency by shipping 10fold!! A must have app for start-up companies that are realizing many orders and few employees to fill them! Let technology do the heavy lifting!

Belong Designs
February 28, 2014

I added a LOT of shipping apps hoping to find what ShipStation offers. I gave them all a fair shot but Shipstation emerged as the winner of the group. The selling point is how many different storefronts it interacts with. After I started using filters that really streamlined the process. Also, I have bugged their customer service team to death and they have been fast and helpful every time. Keep up the good work!

Alma Mater Maps
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
February 25, 2014

ShipStation is invaluable for when your business starts to take off. It does so much—easy shipping (of course), batching, and yes, REPORTING. I only have the cheapest Shopify account type so the basic-but-useful reporting is much appreciated. Sure, the interface is dated and could use a tweak here and there (I'm a user experience expert as well, so this could be my bias) but its utility totally compensates for the look & feel. Also, the customer support is fantastic. Write an email and get an answer from a real live human being who speaks fluent English. Hooray!

Sorta
February 3, 2014

Love Shipstation. We went nearly four years doing the Paypal Multiship route. Frustrated we didn't go to Shopify + Shipstation sooner. Just a wonderful solution.

MAKE Collaboration
January 28, 2014

We love ShipStation! We're running sales on multiple stores and it's great to manage & fulfill orders in one place. In addition, we use the API for revenue reporting!

Clashist