ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

From $9/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

typelites

makes shipping SOOO much quicker and easier! paired up with stitch, all the info goes in and label prints out easily. makes shipping seamless!

Lose 12 Inches

Before using ShipStation I had to manually enter all addresses into USPS.com. Now with ShipStation I can ship all my pending orders all at once and no manually entering anything! I also love how it updates the order with the tracking info for my customers! Love it!

Lazer Shades Diffraction Glasses

The only way to scale your shipping logistics is with Ship Station. One click shipping for entire batches of orders is a complete life saver. Our company would not be the same without Ship Station.

Parkour Shoes and Clothing - Know Obstacles Store - World Freerunning

After being displeased with our old service, we looked at and tried out many many new ways to organize our shipping. ShipStation completely blew the rest out of the water. Now we focus more and the important stuff and let ShipStation automate the rest!

Too Queer

ShipStation is great. I love this app! It cut my time I spent on my shipping label by more than half. Well worth it. I recommend it for everyones online business.

Accessories Golf Club Head Covers Microfiber Golf Towels Women's Men's BeeJo's

Like any great software there is a learning curve however the support given by ShipStation provides for a seamless transition.
My business can easily grow with ShipStation’s innovative platform. Whether you are just starting or a seasoned professional ShipStation will be a part of your workflow for years to come.

Wheels Hockey

ShipStation is the best app available for Shopify. Before I was doing orders manually and it would take hours. With ShipStation, you just click and print. The amount of time you save pays for the App alone and allows you to focus on other aspects of your business. I highly recommend this App to anyone.

Shop | betsy & iya

We LOVE ShipStation and we especially love it in tandem with Stitchlabs (http://apps.shopify.com/stitch-labs) . Shipstation is a stable, highly configurable, intuitive, robust, platform that *WAY* more than pays for itself in the time it saves (not to mention discounted USPS rates).

If you're copying and pasting address info, signing into multiple shipping sites, copying and pasting tracking numbers, and wondering if there's a quicker way, you've just found it. Takes a little bit of time to set up your filters and rules, but it was time well spent. Shipping time is *easily* halved (if not more) after setup.

I mentioned Stitchlabs. These two integrations have completely changed the way we run our online business and I can't imagine our business without these two apps. Shipstation and Stitchlabs work seamlessly together and pass all the important info all the way back to Shopify. Huge power when combining these apps: reporting, inventory tracking, light bookkeeping, and shipping all dramatically improved.

Added bonus about using both integrations: it counts as ONE channel in Shipstation (even if you have multiple channels tied to Stitchlabs).

Highly recommended!

5th & FIERCE Boutique

ShipStation is the best shipping tool out there! It really streamlines my business. At first, I was using 2-3 different apps to do what ShipStation does in one! The ability to create return authorizations and labels is a must and ShipStation makes it simple to do. Love it!!!!

Shaolo Gear

I absolutely love ShipStation. I've used several of the shipping services available to Shopify stores and this one is by far the best. The site is quick, easy to navigate and it works on an iPad.

Need to create a manual order? Yeah, you can do that.
Need to process returns? SS will automatically create an RMA number for you. Track the package as it comes back and even let you enter the date the package was received. Wow.
Multiple shipping options? I have yet to find any services that match the flexibility of SS. I can use Endicia, Express1, Fedex, UPS, and more. I love this software.

Want to use your iPad to ship your orders? No problem! The site runs on an iPad w/o issue. Just setup Google Chrome on your mac/pc, hook up your printer and you can print your shipping labels from anywhere. SS even does packing lists.

Ship in bulk? No problem! SS does bulk orders, single orders, all with ease.

I literally have zero complaints about this software. Few suggestions? Sure.. ;-) But ZERO complaints. I was using another shipping provider and was tearing my hair out dealing with java, but this just works and it just works really well.

One of the features I think is especially cool is the scripting system that SS has. You can create all sorts of filters for your orders as they come in and process them in pretty much any way imaginable. The system is incredibly flexible. I use the filters to process my orders and add box weights and calculate which shipping options to use.

If you're hesitant to try SS because of the price, I assure you, you will not regret it. I used to dread shipping and now I enjoy it. SS makes it as easy as possible.

I start by printing my picking list. This will give me the list of all the items I need to pull from the warehouse. Then I go ahead and batch out the orders and send them to my super awesome wireless Zebra printer. Take my product and head to my packing table. Grab my shipping labels and begin packing boxes. It couldn't be any easier.

Worried about support? Don't! The people at SS are prompt and courteous. I had some questions about setting up printers on a mac and their responses were quick and helpful.