ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Crane And Canopy

*UPDATE JAN 2016 #2*
A rep from shipstation called our business to discuss features they are working on. Sounds promising.
*****

*UPDATE JAN 2016*
In 2012, Shipstation was cutting edge. I think they stopped working on major features in 2014. Now looking at alternatives.

If you run a small business and need a pure shipping solution, shipstation is still a winner. If you need expanded functionality (barcodes, inventory management, etc), look elsewhere

***********

AUG2012 review: Good product. Much better features than the other option on shopify. Def still some bugs though, especially in the automation rules... however, support has been responsive.

Indestructible Dog

ShipStation has been a phenomenal additional to our operations. Coming from other solutions, ShipStation combines great ease of use, a shipping rate comparison calculator, customizable packing slips, batch printing, usb scale support (beta) through the browser and much more.

If you're looking to streamline your ops then ShipStation is a fantastic choice.

Dsenyo

We have been using ShipStation for the past 6 months and it's made a tremendous difference for our business. It was easy to get started and has saved us countless hours streamlining our shipping process. One of our favorite features is that we can ship USPS first-class with a tracking number. In addition, they recently added FedEx so now we can also print labels with that carrier too.

8&9 Clothing Co.

This app has all positive reviews for a reason. Coming from volusion to shopify was not an easy transition, I tried Order Cup first and it made my shipping infinitely tedious. We previously used ship rush. After a few days of slow progress with order cup I spent the time on research and found ship station. I hate to say anything bad about people working hard but my job would be terrible if I had been stuck with order cup. Ship Station is the easiest, most professional way to print invoices and labels for USPS. I can literally process, print slips and ship 100 orders in 5 minutes. It also includes a pick list for my warehouse guys. Ship station completely changed our shipping process. I'm thankful for ship station service. Very fast, available by phone, knowledgeable. I would give ship station an A ++++

Dovetail Bicycles

Shipstation has been very helpful and worth paying for over free alternatives. The ability to ship via USPS, UPS and FedEx is great, but perhaps the best feature is how dead simple it makes international shipping. International shipping couldn't be easier and the time savings from that alone make Shipstation well worth the price.

Cocomo Joe

spoke with angel- she is the best! helped us resolve our issue and truly cared about our experience! THANKS SHIPSTATION- best customer service!

Sport Tour Shop

Great product! Cut down shipping time and errors considerably. Support has been good. UI could be made a little lighter, but overall great product.

Nice

I've tried all the shipping apps, and used Stamps.com for our first Kickstarter run, but none of them was as good as Ship Station - nothing, nothing beats Ship Station. Easy to use, easy to reprint, easy to do batch orders, and easy to teach and learn to my part-time employee who is a bit computer shy. Thanks Ship Station for helping us handle our shipping and allowing us to concentrate on other stuff.

ScratchDummy

If you run on online shopping cart, your shipping software IS ShipStation....Period

-www.ScratchDummy.com

KidsFlyToo

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Shipstation. It is NOT an exageration to say it changed/ saved my life. Seriously!
It is completely, idiot proof and I actually look forward to days when I have over 100 orders to mail out now!
Incredible customer support too! Really this is a MUST have app if you are doing any more than 2-3 shipments a day. The return label feature has also gotten great feedback from my customers. Lastly, the first time I fulfilled orders with the Shipstation FIVE customers replied with how impressed they were with my new professional looking ship emails that are automatically generated. I could go on for days. LOVE THIS APP!