ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DropCatch

Time spent using app About 2 months

Shipstation is absolutely fantastic. I wish it had a method to more easily import orders from a CSV file when each order has more than one SKU/item. Beyond that, Shipstation is seamless and worth every penny.

Maritime Supply Co

Time spent using app About 2 months

After trying other shipping apps for Shopify, we are convinced that ShipStation is simply the best option available by far! The ShipStation software is a great combination of easy-to-use and powerful. The features are all reasonably accessible and visible, which is important to me. There are also great instructional videos to make it easy for those who just need minimal functionality.

Frosted Designs

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This App has made my life so much easier! I can easily create and print shipping labels after finding the best shipping prices for my customers! I also like to print ShipStation packing slips to include in the package I am mailing! I would highly recommend this App!

GYPSY//BEACH

Time spent using app About 2 months

Decided to try it for 30-days since I was busy with the shop... so glad I did! Super easy, takes minutes to ship orders once you set up your system, love how you can set "hot keys" for common orders.. takes me about 2 minutes to ship orders -literally as opposed to 10-20 minutes. Really like how you print label and print slip. Easiest and best tool!! A+++

Formosa Crafts

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app. Easy to install and configure and makes our fulfillment workflow much simpler. Friendly and helpful service as well.

buiced

Time spent using app About 2 months

I honestly can not say enough positive things about Shipstation and how it really has enabled me to increase my efficiency when it comes shipping out my products. I also love their UI and tracking elements, and again, their system is VERY easy for me to be able to streamline my shipping process.

I actually started out using Ordercup, and then switched over. There is NO comparison between the 2, Not to talk bad about them, but SS simply is a much more refined, easy to use, and simply more up-to-date system.

I also loved the fact that 3 days or so into my Trial, I received a call from Chris Gee on their Team, and he was just checking in to see how I was doing and if I had any questions, which I did. That in and of itself was nice, but what was better is I have built a great relationship with Chris and he does not mind it when I email him quick questions. That level of Customer Service for a online App is unheard of.

Great work guys, really great work.

Ray
www.buiced.com
BUICED

Overlord Computer

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We have been using this app all throughout 2013 and I just got off my lazy butt to review it.

We love it. Very easy to setup, use, and modify. Once you learn the little tricks to speed up batch processing and shipping this thing is a dream. While proper setup of products can take a bit of time, once that is done the App makes our lives so much easier.

Try it out and you'll find this shipping app to be one of the best available.

Scribby from Overlord Computer approved!

Genius Pack

Time spent using app Over 8 years

Awesome app... The best feature is the rate comparison before you create a shipping label.

Angelus Direct

Man this was really a life changer. Once you weigh your material it is literally all just 1 click ship. Add on top of the fact that the two smaller services compete for the rate so you safe close to .20 a package just from picking the other services. The customer service is also phenomenal. All very affordable on top of it. Really can't say a single bad thing.

Lollimobile

Time spent using app Almost 7 years

Hands down the best shipping logistics software for shopify on the market, we have tired all the others even integrated systems with inventory management but Shipstation had the shipping part down so good that it doesn't make sense to use anything else. It's easy to use, easy to manage and the best way to ship. They are also great at constantly looking for new ways to save your money by integrating with new shipping services and offers.