ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Solovair Direct

I am generally a cynical person, have been been disappointed by plenty of apps and the poor integration they have with the Shopify back-end. But honestly, Shipstation has thought of everything with this app. Best example, after reading USPS website for an hour trying to figure out customs form for Canadian shipment, got frustrated and just hit "Ship". Guess what? Shipstation printed out all my customs forms with all relevant fields already populated!!!! How many times has software surprised you before? All positive reviews. Its not a fluke...

Freaker USA

OMG! Freaker USA loves ShipStation SOOOO much, it hurts!! This is the third shipping app we've tried and it's by far the best! Super easy to manage all our retail orders! Super easy to cancel orders! Re-ship orders! Batch orders! Track packages! AND store customer info! ShipStation really makes shipping FAST and EASY!

Standout Designs

We could not be more thrilled with ShipStation. We compared it to the other options and were won over by ShipStation's beautiful, intuitive interface, its tremendous ease of use, its amazing automation rules, its attractive packing slips and labels, and its responsive and helpful support team. We love the savings on our priority mail shipments too. We find it useful too for things we don't even ship through the major carriers it supports. We ship freight. ShipStation automatically tags those orders for us and determines if residential or commercial so we don't have to ask customers at checkout. I could go on - because shipping is so fast I feel I have the extra time. :-) But I won't. Just try it. Worth every penny!

wildflower cases

This is our first Shopify ecommerce site ever and its been growing really fast! Without the awesome shipping power app like ShipStation, I dont know what we would have done to keep up with all these orders! From printing packing lists to USPO shipping labels. Its been easy to learn and manage. LOVE THIS APP!

PortableSolarPower.Biz

Been using Shipstation for a few months now and its become a required app for my store. It makes printing and shipping much easier compared to doing it manually via other processes I have tried.

We recommend you try Ship Station

Skin Seven

Truly amazing! I've used ordercup, ordoro, and many others in the past. After trying Shipstation, I was instantly sold on the interface and features it provided. Shipstation makes it possible for anyone to start shipping without any knowledge of the program...that's how simple it is! Don't waste your time with other shipping apps, this is the only one that is going to make you happy day after day. SkinSeven.com LOVES shipstation!

LEIF

Shipstation makes shipping multiple packages per day as easy as possible. Rarely have any connectivity issues (like I do with some other websites I rely on for running my business), can use multiple shipping providers. Best parts are slightly discounted rates using ExpressOne, and the ability to insure USPS Priority International!

Bestowed

if you want an app that makes sense and makes your shipping logistics easy in the process, go with ShipStation. We started with another shipping app but soon after discovered ShipStation and switched without looking back. Pros: great interface, fast, bulk shipping capabilities, email updates to customers re: tracking, and order automation. I'm impressed overall by the offering.

StylusShop.us

ShipStation is an EXCELLENT App. I have no idea how I would be handling shipping without it (or how anybody else does)

A couple of clicks and Bob is your Uncle. Kudos to the ShipStation Team!

The GFB - The Gluten Free Bar

I tried out all the shipping apps and ShipStation was the best one out there. The interface is easy to use and once you set it up it literally takes a couple clicks to print the label/packing slips. It saves us a ton of time. Thanks shipstation!!