ShipStation

ShipStation

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
August 22, 2013

We've been using ShipStation for a month now and it has changed the way we do order fulfillment. We can batch up shipping labels to send to our warehouse and send tracking numbers to our customers, all in just a few clicks. It's fantastic.

Coastermatic
Time spent using app: About 8 years
August 22, 2013

A very useful app that has already saved us a ton of time while we are shipping. The only reason it is not getting a perfect review is that it is so huge that a bit of training is needed to take full advantage of its features. Excellent customer service is provided, with your own rep; call and email response times have always been within 24 hours.

FuzzyNation
Time spent using app: Almost 7 years
August 19, 2013

Very powerful shipping app! love the filters and automation rules, it saves a ton of time once set up. Also I'm impressed with the support that comes with. I tried Odoro first and this one beats it in all categories. I definitely recommend it!

Alima Pure
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 16, 2013

Absolutely love ShipStation! It has made the shipping process much faster than any other method I have tried. Customer service is great, readily available, and efficient. My customers and company are both impressed by the new low rates Midori Bikinis is able to offer, rates only ShipStation offers. Highly Recommended!

Midori Bikinis
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 14, 2013

Couldn't imagine running our business without this app! Very easy to learn, highly recommend!

Boss Draft Kits | Fantasy Football Draft Boards |
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 13, 2013

I can't say enough good things about Shipstaion. We sell through Amazon, Ebay and our Shopify store. We couldn't do what we do without Shipstation. It is a real lifesaver. It aggregates orders from our three stores onto one page, allowing us to print tickets and ship orders with a click of the mouse. It then communicates to our stores that the order has been shipped and sends the customer a tracking number. This process takes seconds. We love Shipstation.

AmmoFast.com
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
August 13, 2013

It took a minute to learn how to use this program, but once I did, everything went so quickly and smoothly. Lightyears ahead of OrderCup and Stamps.com.

Wicked Clothes
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 12, 2013

We switched from Order Cup 6 months ago to Ship Station & we've never looked back! Makes shipping & returns a breeze!

Mieux & Mieux
Time spent using app: 12 months
August 8, 2013

So far so good! We've been using ShipStation for about a month, and the warehouse loves it!

Organic Cotton Plus
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
July 21, 2013

Ship station is so great. I love how it incorporates all the tools I need to fill an order, prepare an order for delivery and ship. Its connection with Shopify is seamless. It is a huge time saver and I would recommend it to any small business.

www.tinyfrockshop.com