ShipStation , 718 reviews

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Shopify, offering a variety of shipping options for both bulk and individual orders. They commend its intuitive interface, automation capabilities, and capacity to manage large order volumes, leading to significant time savings in order fulfillment. The app's competitive shipping rates, high customization level, including logo addition to shipping labels, are also appreciated. Merchants have praised the responsive customer service and smooth onboarding process, with some reporting a decrease in shipping errors since using the app.

July 1, 2017

Great shipping app with the ability to customize to fit your needs.

Vapescom
January 3, 2014

I am a new user to ShipStation and I can already not imagine my life without it. My business manufactures on a small scale--very small, as there are three of us. At this juncture it is an impossibility for me not to be involved in production in some capacity. Prior to shipstation, I would spend an entire morning looking between UPS and my shopify store to print out orders. With ShipStation, this gets reduced to about 30 minutes at the absolute most. In short, ShipStation gave me 3.5 hours. ShipStation made this step 800% more efficient. It took 1/8th the time. I think you get the picture.

Brooklyn Butcher Blocks
July 23, 2019

does not work with shopify. Cost us ALOT of money, does not work with shopify. Cost us ALOT of money,

Freeman Vape juice
Almost 2 years using the app
October 22, 2019

Used to be good. Now with Shopify locations, when I make a sale, my sales channel removes the sold stock from inventory. Once I ship the order through ShipStation, Shipstation ADDS INVENTORY BACK. and they are refusing to take blame and blaming Shopify. My inventory is getting messed up with every sale. I’m switching to Shipworks.

asylumzone
Almost 2 years using the app
October 11, 2013

ShipStation is a fantastic app. We're able to funnel both of our Shopify stores, as well as process outside orders - quickly and easily. It clearly has many features that go far beyond those we use - and as, relatively, new users - we look forward to learning the other ways ShipStation can benefit our business.

LuckyBloke.com | theCondomReview.com

theCondomReview.com
October 29, 2013

We know it might sound like too much flattery to say that ShipStation saved our lives, but it's true! We ship a lot of small orders, many to overseas addresses. It's a snap to set up filters and automated tasks. Then, with the click of a single button, all labels & invoices come flying out - with customs forms already filled out! Plus, you can link shipping providers, and get commercial shipping rates. Win. Win. Win.

You Are Beautiful
July 21, 2013

Ship station is so great. I love how it incorporates all the tools I need to fill an order, prepare an order for delivery and ship. Its connection with Shopify is seamless. It is a huge time saver and I would recommend it to any small business.

www.tinyfrockshop.com

Tiny Frock Shop
August 6, 2014

I am so happy I could cry. I was exporting orders from shopify into a spreadsheet to figure out items I needed to order w my supplier, sorting subtotaling yawn yawn. Now I select my range of orders-print-pick list OMG so easy! Now I get to spend more time doing things that matter. Shipping is a complete breeze. Some of my customers get signature confirmation and some do not. I can automatically assign who gets what. This is so important because should I forget someone needs a signature it could really impact my business. Thank you shipstation you have a customer for life. Rates are 100% reasonable. I saw another app charging $200 a MONTH for someone who ships 500 orders. That is insane. Awesome helpful staff.

Platinum Dream Hair Co
August 19, 2019

DO NOT USE. They have broken API functionality with Royal Mail and as a result up to 50% of my shipments went missing. The UK Manager just called me personally and admitted they know about this issue but thought people weren't losing 'too many.'

Sunray Fly Fish
Over 1 year using the app
January 16, 2014

ShipStation has completely changed my business. I have gained valuable hours in my day now that I am using ShipStation to manage my shipping process. The app is very easy to use. It is exactly what I was looking for when I signed up.

YourDoulaBag