ShipStation

ShipStation

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
July 12, 2013

ShipStation has helped streamline my business so much! Before I was exporting my orders to a .csv file then importing them into Paypal with a confusing mapping process. All of which took time. With ShipStation my orders are automatically there and all I have to do is print the labels. It's a breeze! My customers automatically receive an email notifying them of shipment as well as a tracking number. I love it and wish I'd signed up sooner!!

The Chic Orchid
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 1, 2013

We were a little hesitant at first- we ship usually by USPS.com - but WOW were we wrong. No turning back now- I couldn't imagine our business without ShipStation. The invoices we get that print out are perfect with each shipment, the data on our customers, tracking, notifying our customers automatically, easy to print a return label - A+ just brilliant!

West Coast Goalkeeping
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 24, 2013

Couldn't do my job without ShipStation. Integrates orders seamlessly, prints great packing slips, saves lots of money with discounted shipping rates. An absolutely fantastic product that I would use on any shop I run.

Major League Ultimate
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 24, 2013

Our company has gone through many different third party shipping programs and I can say that we are very happy with ShipStation. Not only is ShipStation easy and friendly to use, but it saves us so much time in shipping high volume of orders. I personally love the fact that it's so organized. It definitely helps us get through each day processing orders a lot faster than before. We are highly satisfied with ShipStation. :)

2020AVE
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 18, 2013

Shipstation is the most time saving app we use. Not just for our Shopify store, but other marketplaces, manual shipments and dropship stores that we run. It has saved us countless hours in order processing across multiple marketplaces. It's the best software value we have invested in to date.

The Christmas Light Outlet
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 14, 2013

We use ship station in conjunction with stitch and it has been a life saver. It has decreased the amount of work required to ship out our items on a timely basis.

Sodacase.com
June 3, 2013

We're new to online sales and retail, so shipping was the most daunting of all tasks. ShipStation has really made it less overwhelming for us and we are very pleased with the entire application and user experience.

The Trend List
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 3, 2013

We've been using ShipStation since a couple months after we started using StitchLabs. Together they're amazing! I can't believe we used to do this however we used to do this. I'm able to have my sister 800 miles away handle all of our retail shipping, it's been amazing. Don't waste any time not having this app!

Figs and Ginger
June 2, 2013

We began using ship station just over a month ago after using PayPal to manage all of our shipping. This has been WELL worth the added expense. Shipstation automatically fulfills my orders when I ship them and it stores the weight entered in Shopify for each individual item. We also love the packing slip that prints out with the label that includes our stores logo. We LOVE shipstation!

Paizlee
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
May 31, 2013

Saves us so much time every day. We no longer have to manually enter any shipping information and can process orders much faster than before we signed up. And by syncing with Stitch labs we can use it for our online and offline orders. Easy, Simple and Fast!

Blu Kicks