ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

KestrelMeters.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

ShipStation App has been a great addition to our order process. What we like about it the most is being able to print off all of our USPS orders at once, then our UPS orders and delegate them accordingly. We recently had a printer issue and thought we lost all of our labels for that day. We realized that ShipStation keeps batches (archived) and we were able to simply reprint and keep our process flowing. I highly recommend ShipStation for any size e-commerce company.

typelites

makes shipping SOOO much quicker and easier! paired up with stitch, all the info goes in and label prints out easily. makes shipping seamless!

Lose 12 Inches

Time spent using app About 4 years

Before using ShipStation I had to manually enter all addresses into USPS.com. Now with ShipStation I can ship all my pending orders all at once and no manually entering anything! I also love how it updates the order with the tracking info for my customers! Love it!

Lazer Shades Diffraction Glasses

The only way to scale your shipping logistics is with Ship Station. One click shipping for entire batches of orders is a complete life saver. Our company would not be the same without Ship Station.

Parkour Shoes and Clothing - Know Obstacles Store - World Freerunning

Time spent using app Over 8 years

After being displeased with our old service, we looked at and tried out many many new ways to organize our shipping. ShipStation completely blew the rest out of the water. Now we focus more and the important stuff and let ShipStation automate the rest!

Too Queer

Time spent using app About 4 years

ShipStation is great. I love this app! It cut my time I spent on my shipping label by more than half. Well worth it. I recommend it for everyones online business.

Accessories Golf Club Head Covers Microfiber Golf Towels Women's Men's BeeJo's

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Like any great software there is a learning curve however the support given by ShipStation provides for a seamless transition.
My business can easily grow with ShipStation’s innovative platform. Whether you are just starting or a seasoned professional ShipStation will be a part of your workflow for years to come.

Wheels Hockey

Time spent using app Over 1 year

ShipStation is the best app available for Shopify. Before I was doing orders manually and it would take hours. With ShipStation, you just click and print. The amount of time you save pays for the App alone and allows you to focus on other aspects of your business. I highly recommend this App to anyone.

Shop | betsy & iya

We LOVE ShipStation and we especially love it in tandem with Stitchlabs (http://apps.shopify.com/stitch-labs) . Shipstation is a stable, highly configurable, intuitive, robust, platform that *WAY* more than pays for itself in the time it saves (not to mention discounted USPS rates).

If you're copying and pasting address info, signing into multiple shipping sites, copying and pasting tracking numbers, and wondering if there's a quicker way, you've just found it. Takes a little bit of time to set up your filters and rules, but it was time well spent. Shipping time is *easily* halved (if not more) after setup.

I mentioned Stitchlabs. These two integrations have completely changed the way we run our online business and I can't imagine our business without these two apps. Shipstation and Stitchlabs work seamlessly together and pass all the important info all the way back to Shopify. Huge power when combining these apps: reporting, inventory tracking, light bookkeeping, and shipping all dramatically improved.

Added bonus about using both integrations: it counts as ONE channel in Shipstation (even if you have multiple channels tied to Stitchlabs).

Highly recommended!

5th & FIERCE Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

ShipStation is the best shipping tool out there! It really streamlines my business. At first, I was using 2-3 different apps to do what ShipStation does in one! The ability to create return authorizations and labels is a must and ShipStation makes it simple to do. Love it!!!!