ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

She & Him

We run 30+ Shopify Stores along with other custom store solutions for our clients. Shipstation is literally saving us thousands of dollars in costs. There is no better solution out there. Their support team has not only helped us, but also listened to suggestions from my fulfillment team. They even implemented some of our suggestions for the app as a whole.

Amazing program, amazing support! I highly recommend.

Kevin McCracken
COO/Co-Founder
Social Imprints

Philip McCluskey's Store

I had been using another shipping program with Shopify before I discovered Shipstation. I tested it out for a day and was hooked. Not only was the interface extremely intuitive, but the program works great and the customer service is second to none. Go for it!

Lilitab

We've been using this app for the last two months and love it. It's become essential to our business and the developers are very responsive. The online chat support is the best I have encountered from any web app product anywhere.

girlsloveplayers

Great product! Makes shipping from our store a snap. We loved the integration with our existing USPS postage account (via DYMO) and the customer service and technical support reps have been fantastic. Quick to respond and very helpful, taking the time to address a question we had. Highly recommended. A must have app, really.

shopmodi.com

AWESOME APP!! there used to be only one app that takes care of shipping on shopify sites. I'm glad that shipstation now supports shopify. the interface is very nice and easy to navigate. you can even track sales! it also saves me money since i didn't have to sign up for two separate accounts for both my shopify stores. the usps rate is also much lower than any services I've ever used had to offer.

a couple of things i wish they have is the shipment status on the shipment page. i would love to be able to see the status of each order/shipment in a glance without having to track one by one. Endicia has this feature and it's quite useful. another thing is that i wish the system updates the orders automatically without having to click "update" every time.

all in all, it's a solid app. would recommend to all shopify stores with shipping needs. i'm glad they came into shopify world! competition does make better products!

I love, love, love this app. We had been struggling with managing shipping as we have two different shopify websites and we sell on Amazon as well. This has made a world of difference in productivity. It's a fantastic interface, very user friendly, and the rates are competitive. It truly has helped us manage our workflow.

Not only is the application itself great, but ShipStation customer service has been superior, as well.

Overall I am very, very pleased and will tell everyone they should give it a try!!

AWESOME APP!! we used to use ordercup because it was pretty much the only man in town. i'm glad that shipstation now supports shopify. we tried it out and decided to cancel ordercup right away! the interface is much nicer and less confusing. the whole process is smoother. and you can even track sales! it also saves me money since i didn't have to sign up for two separate accounts for both my shopify stores. the usps rate is also much lower than ordercup.

all in all, it's a solid app. would recommend to all shopify stores with shipping needs. i'm glad they came into shopify world! competition does makes better products!

We tried OrderCup and gave up on aggregated shipping until ShipStation became available. Now, all of our orders from our multiple stores feed into one shipping solution, and we've fully automated our process.

We especially like the Tags function, which for us doubles as a production fulfillment tracker since we produce print on demand products (gallery wrap canvases).

Last, we like being able to compare rates at a glance to see how our shipping costs can be priced better by shipping Priority Mail over Parcel Post in a particular part of the country.

If you're going to grow your business, ShipStation is a must-have for your Shopify store.

Great tool! It's reliable and integrates various shipping providers with ease. It could use some enhancements though. The inability to correct an order's product selection is frustrating. At the moment the only way to change the order is to manually remove the order and add a new replacement. An import feature for addresses would be great. Ability to reorder the rows and save the format. And finally, not sure if it's a Mac Safari specific issue but when scrolling down in the application the window also scrolls with a slight horizontal movement. Making it scroll diagonally. This is really frustrating and should be looked into asap. Otherwise, great product. Keep it up!

This app has streamlined my shipping process ten fold. I used to use paypal multi-ship, and it took me hours to ship large batches of orders. Now I use ship station and it takes me minutes. Their tools are user friendly and link directly with my shopify store so I don't have to think about updating information. It does it all automatically and sends my customers tracking info.

They also have excellent customer support. I was having issues with combining multiple orders from the same person and having that information sent back to my shopify store. I told them and they got their programmers on the task immediately. A few days later the glitches were fixed. I can't say that about most other services.

The only thing I wish they had was a way to automatically input shipping information according to the number of items in an order. I still have to manually enter the weights and dimesions, etc... there probably is a way but I don't know it yet. Shipstation, if you read this, please let me know.