ShipStation , 705 reviews

3.9
March 29, 2023

Customer service is non-existent.. you can NOT actually talk with anyone at all regarding any issues. I have set up two users for different logins and only one works. When we attempt to remove the other user and reload them into their platform, it states that they already exist and we can not add another user to the account, yet we pay for multiple users... The platform is somewhat easy to navigate, but the service is terrible.

I can only ship from my address... I can't put any other ship from locations into the system as it will not allow you to process orders if a different address is used from your main account address.

The system sucks! Support SUCKS YUUUUUGE D!

The Pond Shop®
December 4, 2016

I've already written detailed reviews praising ShipStation, so this review is for the Shopify app only. It works flawlessly. Installs in seconds, and just about zero setup work to do. It just works.

Bigbarker
August 30, 2022

I love how easy it is to use Shipstation with Shopify! I get an order on shopify and it integrates very easily. I would recommend shipstation for all of you selling channels.

Bella Vie Jewelry
April 7, 2021

We absolutely love ShipStation! We have multiple shopify stores and Amazon accounts as well, the ability to sync it all into one software is a game changer! Highly recommended if you want to make shipping easy. ShipStation also has a deal with USPS to purchase postage at good rates as well. A+++++

Dapper Design, LLC
ShipStation replied April 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're glad our app makes you a multichannel powerhouse!

June 11, 2019

We have been using this since moving over to Shopify. Pair this with a thermal printer to greatly improve order processing times!

Violate The Dress Code
November 15, 2017

Great App! An essential with no doubt for our business. It makes the shipping and tracking process smooth and easy. We sell across multiple sale channels and the integration was very easy thanks to their detailed tutorials. Would recommend to any growing Shopify business!

Woven Finds
March 26, 2018

Really good app.
Pulls from our two Shopify stores, eBay, and Amazon with no problems!

Mindplace
October 24, 2014

Really like how we can customize our printing label, packing slips, etc all in a flash. Their most recent platform update was a great improvement over an already strong product. What we like most about ShipStation is that as our company has grown, we've been able to scale up with ShipStation; there's really no limit to what we can offer now.

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party
June 25, 2021

Shipstation is great for keeping orders from many stores in one place. Great customer service too, very responsive!

Trixie Cosmetics
ShipStation replied June 30, 2021

Glad to hear it! Thanks for the great review.

Edited December 5, 2016

We feel ShipStation is not only a great shipping solution, but designed and functions better than every cloud based technology platform that we've tried, including e-commerce, inventory, accounting and financial platforms, and we've experimented a lot. We're working towards having ShipStation manage workflow tasks that our other systems are meant to handle because ShipStation is so well built, it can handle them as well or better, on top of shipping tasks.

Pbvinyl