ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

CandyStrike

Ship Station has really changed my business. I have two different stores (Etsy & Shopify) and my business is small so we do all our own shipping. We also make our customer's product when they order as oppose to having an actual inventory. Ship Station not only has helped us stream line our shipping we are also able to stream line our production and keep on top of these orders with the different pick lists and other features. Seriously, have no idea why we waited so long to use it!

Double Leg Ninja

Shipstation is phenomenal... makes shipping and packing extremely easy. We would be lost without it!

olive + piper

I love Ship Station - it has been great for shipping via Canada Post with options and features that the regular CP app on Shopify can't do. The set-up is fairly simple and once you get used to it, it's a breeze to use. I ran into some issues with my shipping carrier working properly on my account with Ship Station and I have to say, SS has some of the BEST customer service I've ever experienced. When things go wrong with shipping, it's urgent and they get that. For that reason alone, they get 5 stars from me.

OldSouthClothiers

ShipStation has made my life a breeze. Shipping used to be one my most hated things to do since it took absolutely forever, and writing them by hand was monotonous. ShipStation paired up with a thermal printer has allowed me to ship hundreds of orders in the time it took to ship just a few doing it the old way. Absolutely one of the best purchases i've made for my business, and have recommended it to any and everyone with a pair of ears. Thanks for making my life easier, ShipStation!

Who Are Ya Designs

I wish we had signed up with ShipStation YEARS ago. It is so easy and streamlined. Their customer service is A+ and the system is fast and organized. It has saved us time and money, and allowed us to serve our customers much better. And that's who it's all about ....our customers.

Birdsbesafe

At Birdsbesafe, we have been selling online for 4.5 years, but we made a change two months ago to Shopify--which was a great step as business was growing terrifically. Even better, then we chose ShipStation so that time could be saved on shipping.

We have saved a lot of time. If you don't have efficient shipping labels, really, you need to get ShipStation.

Plus, such friendly customer care that they called to check if we had any problems. I think I fell out of my chair. What a great business partner to have. Thanks ShipStation--you rock! - from the people who help birds be safe from cats at Birdsbesafe.com

Mag Commander

We were on the fence for quite some time as to whether we should use a shipping app (using numerous apps with reoccurring charges can get pricey). We spent a lot of time researching the different apps available, but to be honest it was the free trial with no credit card required (I hate those free trials that morph into automatic paid subscriptions) that sealed the deal and pushed us to sign up with ShipStation. Between the discounted shipping rates and the time savings of using ShipStation, I can honestly say that this app more than pays for itself. It's powerful, easy to use, and has been quite dependable thus far. Very pleased.

NetworkMarketCenter.com

I have been trying to avoid buying shipstation. However after a friend that I respect said he has been using it for years and wished he started much sooner. I decided to go with the trial, I was using stamps and or endicia to manually ship each and every order via amazon,ebay and our website.

I tried several other plans such as ordoro, endicia pro, and many others. I was instantly sold on shipstation after being able to print packing slips on 4x6 thermal printer along with the original postage label. I am extremely happy and I know I will keep the service after the trial. I have already saved on average of 2 hours each day since investing in the trial.

I would have signed up sooner if they made it more clear that you can add an additional sales channel for only $10 each.

Make sure this is on your list before buying anything ... Use the trial and test it out to see if it will fit your business needs.

Sam's Teas and Spices

I have been using ShipStation for over 2 months now, setting up was very easy. I find it very easy and straight forward. I sell on different platforms, and I love how all my shipment are imported with a simple click. The price is very reasonable considering the amount of time it saves you.

I love using this platform and I highly recommend it.

Sam

The Knights Treasure

Great app, support is very friendly and tries hard to accommodate even strange requests or problems. Without ShipStation I wouldn't even attempt to open a Shopify store, because I wanted to be able to send my product to Amazon FBA without hassle, and also I wanted an easy way to print USPS shipping labels when shipping from my company warehouse, too. The discount on postage was just a bonus! And with one fee for ShipStation I can expand to other platforms as well without worry of adding more order processing time.