ShipStation , 703 reviews

3.9
June 12, 2018

IT doesn't work efficiently with Shopify. If an order is fulfilled through Shopify it's still listed as waiting to be shipped in ShipSation. This adds a lot of manual tasks that need to be completed.

Shanieism
December 6, 2021

We've been using ShipStation for a year now and have had no issues. Does exactly what we need. We were easily able to find the answers to any questions we had.

Saffron + Blue Gifts
June 23, 2022

The software glitched and charged me over $125 without ever providing a shipping label. I've been trying since January (5 months) to get this resolved, and they keep stringing me along, claiming they're 'working on this situation and investigating further'. It doesn't take 5 months to refund an overcharge, and they can figure out the glitch on their own time. That one overcharge more than cancelled out any savings provided by using the service. Now I have to go to the CC company and see about getting those charges reversed. Not worth it at all.

Cneasai Draoi Apothecary
7 months using the app
March 11, 2021

We were originally really happy with their services, but the customer service has been very poor and they seem to be very unresponsive. They removed the chat option, and now emails take forever. Our recent tickets have not been resolved or answered properly. Very disappointed!

Devoteewear
7 months using the app
ShipStation replied April 7, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We're sorry your experience has been frustrating. A member of our support team has reached out to get more information about the unresolved tickets!

August 26, 2019

this app has so many issues if a customer buys more than one sku in the same order. The software doesn't look at the sku's individually but only sees it as a "Multiple item" order. So you have to setup all these tags and work arounds. Now we have more and mores sku's and orders we keep finding more and more issues. if you are a 1 sku company than 5 stars

Toolbox Widget
June 8, 2022

Extremely reliable with few limitations. Customer service is great when an occasional issue or outage does occur. I would recommend this to anysmall to mid sized business

Sourpuss Clothing
11 months using the app
December 13, 2021

Pro: -Generally positive experience for orders placed and fully shipped within a few days. For orders with longer wait times, or orders that are split into multiple shipments we have some issues. -Automated completion of customs forms for international shipments. Con: -Long times between automated store synchronization: Can be over two hours between store updates from Shopify. There is the option to manually update the stores, but it is not feasible to manually update the store 24/7 if there are other processes that rely on timely information. -Poor support for split-shipped orders. If one item from an order ships, Shipstation will not process any edits to the order (e.g. an item added to the order, an item removed from the order, other quantity adjustments to the order, address edits or updates) -Orders only open to edits for a short time: After 60 days no order edits or changes are passed to Shipstation. With supply chain delays we regularly have orders that are older than 60 days that require changes or edits. -Long loading times in Shipstation: with orders that have a large number of items, or orders that have one or more previous shipments there is a VERY LONG and noticeable delay from the time an order is opened in Shipstation before the page fully loads and we are able to make adjustments in weight, shipping service, return labels, or print a label. -Unreliable USPS tracking numbers generated during peak seasons: Recently, large quantities of tracking numbers that are generated for our USPS shipments have not been reset before being reused. These tracking numbers provide the shipment history of shipments that were completed previously during the year, and we have been unable to find a solution to reset those so that our customers receive accurate tracking information for their order.

Wool&Prince
12 months using the app
July 14, 2016

I've been using Shipstation for about 4 months and i don't want to think about how difficult processing orders was before.

Meinmind
13 days using the app
April 5, 2017

As long as it works its ok
Inventory control is not good you have to sell an item before you can add the warehouse location so if you have a lot of inventory items stay away
If you happen to need support RUN FOR THE HILLS - Customer service just dont care

Asfirusa
6 months using the app
July 13, 2020

When it works I love it. But unfortunately I have more problems getting it work that it's worth. Looking to switch to something else that I can just use and not have to switch browsers, refresh, log out and back in all the time and just hope it decides to finally work. Wish I didn't have so many issues because the system is great but I waste more time trying to buy labels than anything.

Bella's Basket