ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Formaticum

Before ShipStation we were processing orders manually and very slowly. We processed with USPS, FedEx, and PixelPrint. ShipStation has allowed us to DRASTICALLY decrease the amount of time we spend on creating labels and shipping orders. We HIGHLY recommend this App.

Sally B's Skin Yummies

ShipStation has allowed us to streamline our company's shipping and manage all orders - from Shopify and Amazon - in one place. Before ShipStation we were manually creating labels through USPS.com, which not only was laborious, but resulted in many input errors. ShipStation has been a welcomed solution to our business!

Mantraband™ Bracelets

Before ShipStation we were processing orders manually. During the holiday season, I don't know what I would do without ShipStation! I love that I can print international labels and have tracking on all packages, including international.

Thank you ShipStation!

CollegePolos - Subversive Polos for the Masses

This app was a game changer. Usually when working with anything this complicated you run into bugs, or a learning curve that is slightly annoying BUT ShipStation is spot on. Such a well done tool that really does everything you could want to fulfill your orders way more efficiently than anything Shopify provides.

iProtect- Protect Your Cellphone

This app is great, I used to write all the addresses by hand now all I have to do is print and tape to the box. Saves me a lot of time. Well worth it.

Furor Moda

My experience with ShipStation has been beyond incredible so far.
For the last 2 years, I have been basically manually shipping through www.usps.com and printing invoices through PixelPrinter.
Talk about long and tedious shipping hours!
After a little research, I stumbled upon ShipStation's 30 day trial... and I didn't look back.
Our shipping time has been cut down by at least 75%.
I can make print 30 invoices, custom ship 30 orders, get full reports on shipping costs, label batches, etc.... all in about 10 minutes and for only $45 a month.
I don't mind paying a little extra to be able to personalize our invoices, etc.

The only issue I've had... is with their Pick Lists... If there are 50 items to pick... instead of showing the 50 items and the quantity of each... there is a system error... because only one pops up... with the number 50 (qty). When that glitch gets fixed... ShipStation will be just about perfect!

This shipping app has allowed our shipping to be faster and more efficient... now shipping can be done in house... for a fraction of the time!

Distil Union

Fulfillment of Shopify orders with ShipStation has been a small business lifesaver. We looked into Endicia on its own, and quickly went for ShipStation once we saw how much MORE it's capable of. Works seamlessly with Shopify and has wonderful support and forums to find answers.

All that's missing is an inventory feature -- ShipStation tracks products and info, fingers crossed that inventory and bundling capabilities are added soon!

O-Wool

I LOVE ShipStation. It is easy to use and saves me sooooo much time. I think it's fantastic and would recommend it to everyone.

girl*in*gear studio

Oops, I meant to say ShipStation, not Shopify, in my review below! I love Shopify too, though!

girl*in*gear studio

I signed up for the free trial and shipped over 150 orders during this time. Shopify greatly decreased the time I spent shipping -- and truly helped me to streamline my process. It was easy to use (important since I started using it during the busy holiday season!) I love that Shopify works across multiple ecommerce platforms. I'll definitely be sticking with Shopify from now on!