Track Order ‑ Shipway

Shipway Experience Deliver Top Notch Post Purchase Xperience

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Order Tracking

dealsplant

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It's a good & must have app. Whatsapp integration is charged separately. Already they are charging quite high amount per order. Whatsapp could have been included in that cost itself. Overall good App but overpriced. Will use till I find a good alternate App in correct price

August 25, 2021

Hi Team,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.
Our team is trying to reach you. Kindly write us at contact@shipway.in . Our team would be happy to help you.

Blood Moon Gothic

Location Australia

Works, however it was a pain to get it to work.

When it did finally work, I didn't realise because I was entering the shopify order ID (#1005) but the app doesnt recognise the hashtags and this caused errors. Nowhere was I told that? With this order ID system being the default in Shopify, you would think it would follow suit, like other apps.

App had trouble syncing with my orders and I had to enter them manually to be picked up. Very confusing and time consuming.

Tracking widget customisation is limited. I also cannot hide the chinese names, (because I dropship from AliExpress), which I think is silly.

Support is done over WhatsApp, and is quite unprofessional.

For a free app, it works, I guess. But it isn't for me.

Nighty House

Location India

Poor Customer Support. No proper documentation available on how to add tracking widget in the webpage. Have been asking for integrating the Order tracking in my website and no updates until date. 2 Stars - for Review widget and its proper documentation.

Thanks,