Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

My EcoBox

I use this app to build my store. It's handy and efficient ! I recommend it for sure to anyone who wants to go deeper into page building with his store or landing page.

Rover Robotics

I'm not usually one to write reviews but this is by far the most valuable Shopify app I have used. I'm CEO of a startup. Our website is really important to us so I hired a professional to create a Shopify theme for us to make sure we got what we wanted. It cost $10k and there were a lot of details we missed, not because the programmer was bad, but because we did not foresee some things. Things that our initial site lacked were a quote request tool, add-on items on the product pages, info bubbles to describe the variant options, and the ability to click the product images to get a bigger view. The original creator charged a high hourly rate so I hired someone cheaper to make the changes. We have used that person for the past 6 months, paying them around $15k, and its been a huge struggle. We used themekit and github to make changes. It would takes weeks to make changes and there would often be bugs and it wouldn't look how I wanted it to. Yesterday I let that person go and then scoured the internet for a Shopify page builder. Shogun had good reviews and was free to try so I added it to my store and within 4 hours I had fixed all of the issues that we have had in the past 6 months! All expect for the info bubbles. So I reached out to their support and got a response in 20min and the told be how to add custom html to add the bubbles. 10min later that was added and live on our site. It was amazing!

The Trust Society

Great Ap - Great Support - Great Results

6 stars review would be more appropriate for this amazing tool.

Thanks Shogun ;)

ADAM Audio GmbH

This has made the shop design so easy and flexible. I highly recommend this app for design! Really helped a lot for our shops. You can also duplicate to another shop!

GTFO Hats

Not a developer nor do I know any code. This app is so easy to use and allows tons of customization to match your home page, keeping the brand matching throughout the site! I would highly recommend this app to anyone that has an eye for design and wants to enhance the user experience.

2020shopdirect.com

Great tool for non web designers.
It is very useful to create easily landing and product pages that we have in our marketing minds.

Paumes

A rigorous and well built platform that has allowed me to create enviable customised designs. Would recommend to anyone and excited to see further integrations.

Gardella Home

Very useful to build/create your own website. The support Team is always there to help you with any struggels.

My Life

I really like this app & it's very very useful. You can build amazing pages like landing pages using this app. I wish them all the best for there success!

Ecosmart Riders

This app is wonderful I can create a lot of templates and your support is easy and efficient. Thank you very much.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 171 172