Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

WashBar

Phenomenal app with amazing customer service! Not only does Shogun allow us to create high converting and beautiful landing pages quickly, but they also have a really great support team. I needed help on a popup issue on our Shogun pages, and I worked with Max, who personally and promptly developed a script to help me with the problem. Truly a hands-down product and company! Well worth the price

Hyper Karting

Location Australia

Shogun has helped us develop landing pages super fast.
Customer support was quick and reliable as well. Definitely recommend Shogun.

May 20, 2022

Hey there, Ludovic! Thank you so much for leaving us a review and sharing your honest feedback.

I'm happy to hear that Shogun has been helpful to design and develop landing pages faster. We appreciate the support and the recommendation.

Let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future. 😊

Brite

Intuitive page builder. The layout tab is 'very' useful to see nested elements more easily. My custom font doesn't render on preview but will show on the live page which is good to know. A few teething issues with a theme conflict needed ironing out before I could create, however, Shogun's first response, subsequent developer intervention (to provide theme customization), and overall support/service from the team were outstanding. The service I received is so unusual these days. I cannot commend the support team enough! Also, receiving this service and being able to test compatibilities within the 10-day free trial period is awesome. Thank you Shogun team. You rock!

May 20, 2022

Hey there! Thanks a lot for the review.

We are super glad to hear that you find Shogun intuitive, easy to use, and you are having a great experience with the app.

Our support team is always happy to assist you and we'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have for us in the future. Theme customization requires changes made within the theme, however, our team is happy to guide you in the right direction.

I'm going to share the feedback with our team we'll look forward to helping you again.

Thank you so much for your love and support. 🫠😍

MOFT Japan

Location China

To be frank, it's not easy to use at first. But you can ask custom support for help. They are relly professional and kind, always help me out.

May 20, 2022

Thanks for leaving us a review and sharing your feedback.

We are happy to hear that you are having a good experience. Our support team is always available to help you and guide you in the right direction.

I'll be sure to share the feedback with the entire team. Please let us know if you have any other questions for us.

Mad Props

Superb support from the get go. Looking forward to using this app more to build out pages. Well done.

May 19, 2022

Thanks for the kind comments! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review :-)

OneElohim

Great customer support! Had a problem with the application, sent an email and they got back to me as soon as possible.

May 19, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! That's great that your email was responded to so quickly :-) Just let us know if anything else comes up.

Rooted For Good

Maxwell was such a huge help! He was so thorough in answering my questions and even made a little video for me.

May 19, 2022

Thanks so much for leaving a review! So glad to hear that the screenshare that Max sent was helpful :-)

Awkward Essentials

Technical team is amazing. Max Rand is the best. Mega quick to respond, help with fixes and patient. App itself takes a bit of getting used to but overall such a valuable tool for creating pages, landing pages, etc.

May 18, 2022

Sounds like you had a wonderful experience with Max! So happy to hear that you've found Shogun Page Builder to be a valuable tool for creating various pagetypes. Just let us know if anything else comes up :-)

MISSION Boat Gear

Shogan's technical support team is the best I've ever worked with. Prompt with their reply, knowledgable and patient. I feel completely comfortable reaching out to them and I know it's not going to be a multiple hour ordeal. They have solved most of my issues in 15 min! Super great!

May 18, 2022

The best you've worked with!? That's so kind of you to say, we really appreciate the compliment :-) So glad to hear that you're comfortable reaching out to us. Just let us know if anything else comes up.

MARIE JUNE

Just recently started building my new website on Shogun and the service has been so easy and adaptable to use compared to other apps! If I have any questions support is so quick in responding and is extremely helpful by giving an in-depth response!

May 17, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Marie! 🎉

It was really great to communicate with you earlier and I am happy to hear that Shogun has been easy and adaptable to use. We are super glad that you are having such a good experience. Thanks for sharing your honest feedback.

Our support team is always there to help you and we'll look forward to assisting you again. 🫠

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 254 255