Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

VetCS

Very quick and customized fixes for my website- much appreciated! They gave a video screenshot of what I should do- helped immensely.

Upper Playground

Shogun is very flexible and easy to use. We can execute almost any design with minimal coding expertise. Great customer support as well.

PTA Baseball

This app allows me to make our site look professional. I have basically no experience in web design and this makes the process simple.

Bone Idol Brighton

This app saved us from having to outsource our web build. We simply could not find a template that met our needs and Shogun was the solution. the customer service is also amazing.

Ecodrive LLC

Shogon has been a great experience and is a seamless to use page builder. I had only one small issue trying to figure something out and Andre at customer support helped me to resolve it extremely fast with amazing service!

Unbreakable Memories

Awesome customer service experience! Shogun is great for building my website pages and I love the support!

AngelLift

We wanted to create better looking product landing pages on Shopify and Shogun is definitely the way to go. I'm still in the trial mode testing things out but so far I can say it's a solid page builder with helpful features.
The biggest PLUS I have to mention is their customer service... WOW!!! I haven't experienced such a quick and dedicated service in a long time!
I had to bug them with quite a few things already and found a couple changes to functionality I will suggest to them, but they did their homework for sure *thumbs up*

Beyond Nutrition

Hi, I tried the app for 10 days and it works really great.
Also the support is super fast and friendly.
Really worth it.

TYME LLC

We have been using Shogun to design custom landing pages and it really simplifies the process with it's wysiwyg editor while still allowing granular changes via HTML. We're looking forward to using it to redo our PDP's. Highly recommended!

WHOOSH!

I've been using Shogun for almost 4 years now and it's made building and maintaining branded pages on our online store easy. Their support team is very fast and friendly too!