Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Lush Floats

Great, loving it, just wish that I could get a little bit more detailed customization of some elements (i.e. add to cart, product boxes, columns, etc.) Maybe it's there and I haven't gotten to know the app deeply enough yet.

Safaya Weare

www.SAFAYA.de the creative team is very Happy with Shogun :) we love it

Antidotestreet

Great app for making our blog more readable and interesting. I wish it had more design functionality to play with though

Honeycando Com

I would use the Shogun app again, and I would recommend it. Having experience using Leadpages, I understood the basics of how landing pages work, but it did take some time to learn how to use Shogun within the context of a Shopify store which uses apps. There is a slight learning curve, however, if you take the time to watch their tutorial videos (sometimes more than once), you will eventually get the hang of it. It only took me a few days of solid practice to get to a point where I felt I could get the look and feel of my landing page right. I think there is some room for improvement regarding the drag and drop feature of the landing page elements. If I needed to move a section (box background) from the bottom to the top of my page, then I had to drag it into another section and keep working my way up, section by section, until I got to the top. I'm not sure if that was a browser issue (Google Chrome), but it would be nice if the landing page automatically scrolled up as I tried to drag each section. I like the Layout tab because it allows me to more easily select sections of my landing page to edit them (especially once you have so many elements in a box background that it makes it hard to actually select the box background only). It would be even better if they had a drag and drop option on the Layout tab as well, so I could quickly rearrange my landing page without having to scroll up and down the landing page itself. All-in-all, I thinks it’s a good addition to any Shopify store.

Foxfury

Fairly easy to use and the pages created render nicely on desktop and mobile.

Loveandstones

It takes some time to learn how to use Shogun - but ones U do - it works pretty good. I would love IF Shogun would work on simplifying stuff even further, especially i miss the option to drag and drop pictures on the website in one take....

Phasefive

Great tool, very powerful. Highly recommend!

More Store Llc

Using a page builder like this is WAY BETTER than trying to write some HTML on your own in standard page builder. Good variety of "blocks" (accordion, tabs, columns, etc). Product page has to be designed per product, but I spoke with the designer and that feature to apply a custom template to ALL products is on the roadmap for some future release. You can use "snippets" to kinda copy/paste the layout across all your products though. Would work for a store with maybe 20 products, but large stores would not have a good time with that limitation. Limited templates right now, but the designer is also working on releasing some new ones which is awesome. I might try this app again in the future, but right now it is not for me. Try it out for yourself though.

Colombiancoffees Com

Overall: very good app!

I came across quite a few bugs unless I used Google Chrome, which is not a big deal but still a little annoying.

Here is a list of things that would make it even better:
- easy editing of collection pages (I know there is a workaround)
- easy creating of a section that can then be used on the landing page (if there already is a solution, please let me know).

Turnabout Luxury Resale

Overall great application and very easy to use. I wish there was a bit more flexibility, but it gives us what we need!