Shogun Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Mainspring Medical

I have used Shogun for nearly a year now. I use it to create landing pages. It's very intuitive with nice features. Though, I wish I could use the content scheduler without upgrading to the hightest tier.

I docked a star because the workflow in the layout tab could be better. Plus, it has hung on me few times (though not recently). Once to the point a refresh didn't even fix it.

I had to reach out to support to fix the issue. Fortunately, their support is great and responds quickly.

Highly recommend!

March 24, 2019

Hey Kevin! Thanks for the kind words and the constructive feedback. I agree we can do some cool things to make the layout tab in the editor sidebar way more powerful. I would love to hear where you think we can improve: can you email support@getshogun.com more details? We're redesigning/improving the sidebar now. Re the lag, please do let us know when that happens as well, and we will have our engineering team look into it. Thanks again for your support. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

KEF HK

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I used this app for all our stores layout and it is a unique experiences. It would be great if it can centralise all the content with multiple languages.

March 24, 2019

Great talking to the team last week. Really excited to be working with you on some of these advanced features. Our new syncing feature should solve a lot of this pain point. Feedback on a stronger content management feature set and integration with a translation/localization solution is noted. Reach to me anytime, I think Finbarr gave you my email address. Thanks again for your business :) - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

LensLockers Equipment Access Program (LEAP)

It's good for making simple pages. Bugs up sometimes depending on the browser I'm using to create the pages. Definitely still good for people without any coding skills.

March 24, 2019

Hey Alexandre! Thanks for the kind words and the feedback. Which browser are you having issues with? Should run perfectly on Chrome and Safari. IE is pretty dated and doesn't handle complex web app functions (like WYSIWYG and drag and drop) as well as Chrome and Safari. We strive for complete compatibility though, so when you see those issues come up, please email support@getshogun.com . Thank you very much for your business - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

ssavetiendaonline

Location Chile

I used this app to create a landing page. It´s been a very useful app, very customizable. However, I would appreciate more help documentation. The email support was great!

March 24, 2019

Hey Gustavo! Thanks for the kind words :) How can we make the help documentation even better? Our support team has grown since December, so this may be a solved issue, but please take a look at https://help.getshogun.com/ and let me know if you see area for improvement. We have been thinking about doing some webinars as training sessions. Open to ideas! - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Tuvo Austrumu garša

Location Latvia

I installed this app to check it's possibilities for customizing my website. During "test drive" it did seem as easy to use app.
But at the end realised that for now we're good with themes desing possibilities.
The support team is super helpful and quick to respond.

Moji

plugin is very good, but how can you pleae tell me how to open modal popup on button click ?

Thanks.

Veritas Fit

So far so good. Still in the midst of my free trial but the ease of use and the added pop it's given our store is extremely helpful. Excited to see where this leads us...

Noj Era

Great for editing product pages. However, the app will only load up pages partially every now and then. When this happens, it will create a duplicate product on your store with an image load error. Customers can see the error too.

Inviting Treasures Inc

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

A great app.

Shogun has been great in their product and support. I moved from Squarespace to Shopify and working with HTML pages was a problem. I use Shogun and it helps with making my info pages beautiful.

Support is great as well.

LavaJar

I can see that this is v powerful so am happy that I've purchased it. To be honest I found the early stages confusing as it's not the most intuitive software I've ever used so it took me a while to get it working. That said, I made contact with their support and they've been super helpful and sorted me out completely. My suggestions would be to enable phone support (love Shopify's support calls, so much better than email based) and to develop a new onboarding program where it takes me through the principles of how it works as much as the details of how you do specific things. I think they have all the right detail out there in various vids but they need a more comprehensive 'Getting Started' program that's in one place and I can watch for 10 minutes and be super familiar - I felt a bit like I had to negotiate a not-super-intuitive platform in the dark. But overall it's a great platform.