Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

1621 - 1630 of 2017 reviews

Fandombeast

shogun is the best. their customer support is beyond amazing. they continue to keep improving their app to its maximum capability. I love shogun, i use it for ALL my shopify stores. I highly recommend.

Skindermis

Support is A+. Just hope it stays that way as I am sure they will grow in popularity

Mtest84

A great app! I was surprised Shopify doesn't have a built in page builder, Shogun is the perfect solution though.

Many thanks to Nick for building this essential app.

Languagechimp01

I found this to be much better than similar Shopify page builders out there. Made my site and product pages look much better than I could have made them if editing the theme. Fast, helpful support.

Current Coffee

love it! makes is so easy to build pages. This company truly cares about it's customers

Abdulcanbaz

Shogun is a great way to design nice pages without knowing the code. Customer service is excellent. They are very successful and fast in finding solutions to the problems we are experiencing. Thanks to everyone at Shogun.

Hiso Outerwear

Great support and easy to use. They add additional features constantly and I take full advantage. I highly recommend.

Unique Camping Marine

I'm still learning how to use this app but already I can tell it's going to be a game changer. All these years I've wished I could easily make my Shopify site look more custom and professional and now I can with Shogun! Very happy so far!

Goldspot Pens

Brilliantly easy to implement and create responsive pages with little to no coding knowledge. Perfect for someone who has a coding background and understands the basic concepts of page layout and organization.

M4tec

A superb experience. We have tried a couple of similar apps and this is just a much better system.

Highly recommended.