Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Kyllonen

I've tried out some of the other drag and drop apps, and Shogun is by far my favorite. Not only do they have the tools you need to make page creation easy, but they keep adding new features and updating all the time. So when you purchase the app, you keep getting better value.

Merakihandmadenc

Two main points...

(1) The App - Imagine having to create Mailchimp campaigns without their drag-and-drop editor (have fun with that!). Shogun is possibly the most important app your Shopify store will use, period!

I have built 3 active Shopify sites so far:
ALL OF THESE STORES DEPEND ON SHOGUN for the pages that are not the main theme…Like the “contact us” or “about us” pages.

(2) Support and Customer Service – I have never needed to ask for help on how to use Shogun because the app is really well developed and simple to use. BUT, I have asked their team a ton of weird questions, like “can I use Shogun to make a “COMING SOON” page?”…..Nick and the team ALWAYS has helpful input and they get back to me quickly too. What more could you ask for from a support perspective?!?!?!

If I could, I would give Shogun 11 out of 5 Stars! They ROCK!

Bramhall School Of Dancing

great app great communication and online help when needed. really easy to use and makes the pages look great.

Lindsayrappart

This app is one of my top favorite apps on shopify. It gives you so much power with designing your website with drag and drop features, and you don't need to know any coding! It is truly incredible and such a powerful tool!! It really took my website to a whole new level!!! Thank you Shogun! I recommend you to everyone!!

Friday Music

A true pleasure to use this app. Most drag-and-drop apps seem to be missing one sort of feature or another, but Shogun seems to have it all. Customer service is great, with responses in a matter of hours from an actual human who knows what he is talking about. Highly recommend.

Bold Marketplace

I have tried a few page building apps and this is the best! Easy to use and customize!

Sportique 2

Powerful app that completely removes coding from custom page building. Still testing but so far, a great asset to the business!

Smartlock

Great App and even better Support, thanks.
Stuart smartlock.co.uk

Home And Timber

Great app. A must have to really get the most out of Shopify and your theme.

My Brand Lashes

Quick and easy to use, with fast support!