Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Robertowen

This app has transformed how we build our pages. Now we can build the pages with layout we want, and its easy. Good support too. I fully recommend this app to anyone who wants to take control of their page design.

Fanatics Books

I have created eight stores on Shopify and have used dozens of apps. Many are fantastic, but Shogun is the greatest find. Everyone should be using this. You should be using this. We can create custom pages exactly as we want them with easy drag & drop instead of wrestling with code or having to hire someone. I wish I had discovered this sooner. Totally devoted to it. And the support (not that you will need it; we just had an odd couple of questions) is awesome!

Bubbling Brides

A super easy program. I'd highly recommend this. The customer support is great as well.

Siliconesexdolls

This is the most simplified page builders on the market.
I thought you had to keep the subscription to keep the custom pages I've built using their service but I contacted them and said I didn't have to!
I can keep the saved changes and unsubscribe and can subscribe again if I ever need to make anymore changes! Its absolutely the best!

Hooksinker

Super cool App, page management just got a heck of a lot easier.

Rakovich

Great app, best customer service ever! This app is a big big help for those who know nothing about coding a website. Thank you so much!

Onetreeplanted 2

This is the best app of all the apps we use in our store! Wish we knew of it sooner. We can make awesome pages now ourselves versus spend all that money to designers at $50.00/hour..
Great job! 5.5 stars

Retrosupply Co

This is the real deal. You can 100% build all the pages you've been wanting for your Shopify store (without breaking the bank on a designer).

Plus, these guys are ridiculously fast at finding solutions. I sent two questions, got a response in like 5 minutes, and then they wrote an article with a solution for me by the next morning.

A great product combined with REALLY good customer service make these guys irresistible.

Queens Of State

Let me start by saying that I've never left a review for anything online. Having said that, I couldn't not leave a review after my experience with Shogun. These guys went above and beyond to help me achieve what I wanted with their app. Probably the most patient customer service, ever! I seriously can't say enough.

As far as the app goes .. equally great and very easy to use. You could literally create any design/layout you want for your pages.

Thank you guys. You and your app are awesome! Get this app so your store doesn't look like every other Shopify store.

The Roost Stand

Game changer. Create pages (product pages, landing pages, etc) with drag and drop. Allows you to see how they look in mobile on-the-fly. And finally understand how padding/margin/etc work with CSS. Great stuff