Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

1671 - 1680 of 2013 reviews

Born To Produce

It's the easiest app to use, the page design is literally 10x better than vanilla shopify editor. It just works. When I had questions Nick was right back with a response, best customer service i've had in a long time. We've been stuck with slightly janky pages for sometime and this has sorted that out. Thanks :)

Hautify Hub

Fluid and fun to work with. Easy to follow instructions. I had a third party theme so had a minor issue that Nick was able to fix instantly. Superb and reliable customer service that you can count on.

Explore X Outdoor

Although a bit different from some other front-end builders I've used, it's performance is top of the line, just as it's support staff. They helped me with the problems I had quickly and exactly to how I wanted it! Highly recommended!

Save The Duck

When you start doing PPC Ads, either on Google or Facebook, you owe it to yourself to create the best landing page possible to get higher conversion rates.

Each market should have its own landing page.

You cannot sell women apparel and show the picture of a man on your product page.

Comes Shogun...

Shogun makes it easy to create a clean looking product or promotional landing page in less than 15 minutes.

You have a lot of great tools that you can drag and drop to build the perfect sells pitch to your paid traffic.

And everything stays on the same domain!
No need for a third party application that then needs to link to a sub-domain...
This builds trust and makes things a lot simpler to manage.

The tool is not perfect, but I've personally used a LOT of landing page apps out there and I can easily say that Shogun is in the top 3...

Their features are evolving every month and they have excellent customer support.

I haven't seen anything that is missing that would make this tool unusable.

This is a must have for higher conversion rates.

Shakti Acupressure Mat Nz

These guys and girls are legends. Super helpful and super responsive. They have helped us make major improvements to the look and functionality of our Shopify stores.

Nuviewprotection

What an awesome app. Was extremely frustrated with Shopify themes not giving you the ability to customize pages without being a developer. Shogun gives you pretty much everything you need to customize your pages with a great variety of elements to choose from. The drag and drop builder takes a bit to learn completely, but in no time you will know the app inside and out and be able to design your web pages exactly how you want. Not only is the app incredible, but Nick and his team go above and beyond when helping you with ANY questions you have almost instantly. Responses coming in within 30 minutes of any questions I had. Nick also got someone to go into my website and fix some code for me within a day of my concern. Truly a must-have app for anyone that doesn't have a developer or know how to write code and seeks a professional looking custom site, because you can tell when a website is made in a template vs. a custom designed and developed website.

The Feel Good Lab

What a great secret weapon to increase the functionality of my site. I come from the old school WordPress days (can't believe I'm even sayin' that). Time-consuming, but I liked the ability to customize stuff in WP. When we moved to Shopify the simplicity was amazing, but we were limited because we don't have any real developers on the team. All that is out the window now with Shogun. Dare I say, game changer? Plus, Nick (one of the founders) and the team have been incredibly helpful and quite responsive, even with questions I have that seem outside their scope. Great app. Great team. Would recommend Shogun to anyone looking to build custom landing pages. I was not paid or incentivized to write this. Just truly thankful.

Happily Ever Laughter

Oh my gosh. I AM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE with this app.

I have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours trying to build my store by just using a theme I purchased, and I never felt like I could even make my store go live because it was just not 'right'.

But then...I found Shogun and EVERYTHING CHANGED.

Not only did they blow me away by responding to any questions I had *almost instantly*, but the program is really, really, really great. It is easy, beautiful, and honestly, really fun!

THANK YOU, everyone! Thank you!!!!!!

Cheeky Mantis

Fantastic! Easy to learn drag and drop page builder that's responsive. I needed this as I hate the restrictive editing possibilities of the Shopify free themes. Now, I can create pages like I would be able to on a website builder like Wix, with complete creative freedom, but all within the Shopify platform, which I prefer for payment processing and order management. The best of both worlds!

Feel free to check out what I've done on the starter plan here -> www.cheekymantis.com

Shogun also has clear video tutorials and amazing support service - I'm a perfectionist and there were a few small things that I couldn't figure out how to do, but every problem I had was solved by the Shogun team - they reply really fast (within 24hrs at most), and even if I wasn't explaining the problem very well (I'm not a developer or anything), they would ask the right questions and endeavour to get it fixed. I'm looking forward to future updates and features!

Snapup247

This is a very good product. And the support is really great. The product allowed me to create custom pages fast and made them look professional. The drag and drop process is really great and easy. And the ability to connect my product to a page along with the shop now button is really cool. I did have a issue with my columns not looking correct in mobile mode. But after one email to Shogun, a few hours later they gave me the answer and now the mobile display is correct. Keep up the good work.