Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

1691 - 1700 of 2017 reviews

New Addition

Great tool to help build your own site if you are familiar with other website design building tools

Thewhiteboxco

Customer service has been so amazing! Very easy to do!

Nikoshoppe

Great for users who do not know how to code. Makes making your ideal website a breeze! Useful and fast customer support!

Carats Mx

We love Shogun, it improves the design of our pages.

The Ugly T Shirts

Amazing tool, very easy and intuitive, and especially necessary within shopify, since its default customization is very limited unless you know your way around the code.

Grip Clean

Great user friendly program and customer service is top notch. Questions got answered easily, professionally, and quickly. Definitely recommend !

Mimi Hy

This review is so long over due because this app has been such a game changer for me that I should have been screaming from the roof tops the minute I discovered it.

Shogun made it possible for this pre-millennial tech dinosaur to confidently build a website. Shopify on its own has many limitations but with the addition of the Shogun app creating a layout is a piece of cake. Now I can focus on content and driving traffic instead of throwing my computer against the wall in frustration.

Also, it should be noted that Shogun has the best customer service that I have ever encountered. Nick was available and so patient when I did run into hiccups. I would email him, often 4 times a day, and he was right there to explain the functions of the app. Integrity is clearly high up on the company values list for Shogun. From an interpersonal stand point, we could all stand to learn a lesson from Nick.

Nick, thank you thank you for all that you do! You're the bomb dot com!

Fortec4x4

I just started using Shogun ...easy to understand and very intuitiv to use. Contacted service one time ...immidiate resonse ...I like it!

Forever Young Bloom

TIP: you'll get an email you must read the 4 essential tips email!! If you're like me once I read that email it was on. Now I finally understood how to really operate this app and I LOVE SHOGUN. it's simple. easy to understand you get to literally drag and drop everything. you can Become A Master Web Designer using Shogun I recommend to everyone. The Staff is awesome to they are actual people you can email and they will email you right back they did with me anyways like i sent them a thank you email for helping me understand the basics of using Shogun and not even 30 mins later i had a response from Nick the co-founder of shogun in my inbox full of support thanks shogun

Rad Power Bikes

Really intuitive, scales on all screen sizes very well, and being able to save snippets and reuse them on multiple pages is awesome. I wish there was a way to make tables easily, but I'd still recommend Shogun to anyone!