Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Hammer Department

It works but Its got a lot glitches, half the time you can't change the color of text or font style or size. It erased the page I was working on, 2 hours of work when I published the page down the drain it erased half the page. And when you link product URL to shop button it bounces you off the page and onto product page in store, then when you go back it freezes what your working on then I have close & reopen just get it to work.

March 18, 2019

Hi James- sorry for the trouble here. We did reach out to you about this, but were unable to get a response. We were unable to replicate these errors, but would love your help documenting them so we can make sure they are resolved. Happy to issue a free re-trial so we can check it out. Please do email us at support@getshogun.com and we'll jump on it. Thank you. - Nick (Cofounder, Chief Product Officer)

Sky Sins

The app is not working properly, support has not fixed it. Cannot access my product page to edit it. There is some technical error. Gone back and forth with their team and they have finally decided to acknowledge that I have a problem. Waiting for their technical staff to respond but this is a huge disadvantage on a LIVE product page that I cannot even access because of this app.

2 Next