Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts and Sales Funnels

Bone Idol Brighton

This app saved us from having to outsource our web build. We simply could not find a template that met our needs and Shogun was the solution. the customer service is also amazing.

Ecodrive LLC

Shogon has been a great experience and is a seamless to use page builder. I had only one small issue trying to figure something out and Andre at customer support helped me to resolve it extremely fast with amazing service!

Unbreakable Memories

Awesome customer service experience! Shogun is great for building my website pages and I love the support!

AngelLift

We wanted to create better looking product landing pages on Shopify and Shogun is definitely the way to go. I'm still in the trial mode testing things out but so far I can say it's a solid page builder with helpful features.
The biggest PLUS I have to mention is their customer service... WOW!!! I haven't experienced such a quick and dedicated service in a long time!
I had to bug them with quite a few things already and found a couple changes to functionality I will suggest to them, but they did their homework for sure *thumbs up*

Beyond Nutrition

Hi, I tried the app for 10 days and it works really great.
Also the support is super fast and friendly.
Really worth it.

TYME LLC

We have been using Shogun to design custom landing pages and it really simplifies the process with it's wysiwyg editor while still allowing granular changes via HTML. We're looking forward to using it to redo our PDP's. Highly recommended!

WHOOSH!

I've been using Shogun for almost 4 years now and it's made building and maintaining branded pages on our online store easy. Their support team is very fast and friendly too!

Forgotten Skincare

Using Shogun has been so helpful in creating beautiful and easy to use pages for my e-commerce site. Their customer support is fast and effective. Highly recommend this app to people that need to quickly manage their website pages without having to know code or higher a developer.

WaterlessCookware

Love this page builder app. Every easy to use and set up and affordable. Their support team is very nice and they get back to you quick. They'll send personalize videos on how to do something if you run into any problems.

ReBuilt Meals

Definitely the best page builder out there. I came from a Wordpress site with page builders that were not even close to this one. The functionality and the capability of changes are what really set it apart. I went from getting a $15,000 quote to build my site to finding Shogun and building the entire thing myself :)