Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Vallilan verkkokauppa

Excellent customer service, really fast and always heplful. Overall a really easy tool for great looking landing pages.

Hugna

Excellent app with great support! Highly recommended for any team that does not have a developer in house or is just looking into cracking out content faster.

Life Pal Store

Really helpful tool. Have a professional team and excellent customer service. Whenever you need help, they will help you. Really patient

Dewty

Great functionality, support team are fantastic too! would definitely recommend to anyone who's looking to build content rich pages themselves without the need for coding.

SiliTray

They really help you a lot! Love the fast customer service :) I was able to make a professional landing page in 2 days!

BlackTie.com

Excellent app! Makes it very easy to visually adjust your pages on your website. I rarely need support because it's a great product. The one time that I needed support, Charles replied very fast and quickly resolved the issue for me within my theme. Very pleased with both product & service!

Wisdom Supply Co.

Our business would not be where it is today without Shogun page builder. This app has allowed us to communicate our mission and values how we see them as opposed to going back and forth with an outside contractor. It's given us a lot of creative freedom and control and is so easy to use. We've built almost every page of our site on Shogun. I'm super grateful for the Shogun team and resources and would highly recommend this page builder to anyone at any level of website understanding.

Monica Rich Kosann

We use Shogun to help us easily create landing pages, blog posts, and additions to other pages. This app lets you accomplish so much without having to hire a developer.

We've had a couple questions here or there, and the customer service provided has been wonderful. We usually get an answer in less than 24 hours, and any issues we're having are addressed. Jana usually handles our questions, and has been a joy to work with!

Enzyme Science

I needed assistance with our Shopgun APP in regards to editing content on our Web page. I put in a help desk ticket briefly explaining what I needed and was given a response by the next morning, very quickly! They sent me a direct link to my web page that I was able to edit and I was able to save and publish immediately. Thank you

Tetramode® | Psy Styles

This is an amazing Page Builder. It has transformed our site into a site of high-end retail sites. We have no doubts in our minds that this app has improved our conversion rate from making our site look Novice to Pro Developer