Shogun Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Planted Nyc

Awesome app, Awesome support. Responded to my support request quickly. Could not be happier!!!

Gru Distribution

Easy to use, and setup friendly. Would recommend.

Fox Road Flowers Gift Baskets

This app is awesome. As simple/complex as you need, gives a very professional look to your website. highly recommend.

***UPDATE*** Had to use customer support to fix an issue, Charles was very helpful and sorted the issue in a timely manner. A++

Burgundy Fox

Absolutely love Shogun, every Shopify user must use this.

Pine Straw

This is a must have app for any Shopify Store, it's intuitive, packed with features and the support team is fantastic!

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd

I love this app! It's really easy to use and lets me do all sorts of things I wouldn't otherwise be able to do without a developer. Saves me heaps of money. Thanks!

Sydney Clothing Store

Love this app, so easy to use and the customer support is amazing!! Makes your pages way more professional

Kyllonen

I've tried out some of the other drag and drop apps, and Shogun is by far my favorite. Not only do they have the tools you need to make page creation easy, but they keep adding new features and updating all the time. So when you purchase the app, you keep getting better value.

Merakihandmadenc

Two main points...

(1) The App - Imagine having to create Mailchimp campaigns without their drag-and-drop editor (have fun with that!). Shogun is possibly the most important app your Shopify store will use, period!

I have built 3 active Shopify sites so far:
ALL OF THESE STORES DEPEND ON SHOGUN for the pages that are not the main theme…Like the “contact us” or “about us” pages.

(2) Support and Customer Service – I have never needed to ask for help on how to use Shogun because the app is really well developed and simple to use. BUT, I have asked their team a ton of weird questions, like “can I use Shogun to make a “COMING SOON” page?”…..Nick and the team ALWAYS has helpful input and they get back to me quickly too. What more could you ask for from a support perspective?!?!?!

If I could, I would give Shogun 11 out of 5 Stars! They ROCK!

Bramhall School Of Dancing

great app great communication and online help when needed. really easy to use and makes the pages look great.