4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient and reliable website building capabilities. It's praised for its easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface, and the ability to sync pages across multiple stores. Many appreciate the quick and helpful customer service, as well as the informative video tutorials and webinars. The app's support for multilingual shops and integration with other apps is also valued. It's noted for helping merchants save on development costs and improve their web development skills.

May 27, 2020

Excellent customer support and product. Shogun is an incredible app that will take your store to a new level. Hightly Recommended!

GlowRight
Hong Kong SAR
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied May 29, 2020

That's our goal, to help you take your store to the highest level possible! Thanks for taking the time to write up a review!

Karl
Team Lead, Technical Support

December 14, 2017

Excellent support, quick and thorough responses, very impressed so far!

Almora Collective
Indonesia
June 14, 2022

Great app for customising pages! We have multiple stores and the sync function really comes in handy.

Grace Loves Lace AU
9 months using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied June 14, 2022

Hey there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. 😊

We are happy to hear about your experience with Shogun and the Sync feature for your multiple stores.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with in the future.

Sweetan | Team Lead | Support

Edited May 15, 2020

I tried many apps to customize my shopify page.I think this app is vest because their reply is very fast when I ask them a question and teach me very kindly.

BIZEN 公式ストア
Japan
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied May 18, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! Please feel free to reach out any time you need some help. :)

Karl
Team Lead, Technical Support

December 9, 2019

Shogun is very easy to use, it is a very good landing page builder in Shopify. I would recommend it.

Dynamism Labs
9 months using the app
April 8, 2021

This is a good app and makes developing a page much easier and much quicker but it is really expensive for what it is and after the page is set it, I need to keep paying forever. Can't remove shogun after the page is set up since it breaks everything

UberBackpacks
Hong Kong SAR
12 months using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied April 8, 2021

Hey Brian,

We appreciate the kind words. I'm sorry to hear that your Shogun experience wasn't entirely positive. We can certainly understand your concerns regarding the cost.

I believe there may be a misunderstanding of how Shogun can be used with your site. Shogun is not required to be installed to keep your pages live. Shogun can be uninstalled without losing any pages created within the app. The only caveat is that the pages created within Shogun cannot be modified unless Page Builder is installed.

Charles from the support team tried to reach out to you via phone but was unable to get through. We've sent an email to you instead and we hope to hear back from you!

Kalen | Team Lead, Support

March 4, 2019

Game changer. I found shogun by chance, installed it and gave it a shot. It has helped me transform my site and product pages tremendously. Support thus far has been superb. Looking forward to using every bit of functionality from this app. highly recommended.

MORE-MTB
August 10, 2021

Just started with Shogun and the builder seems really solid and effective ! Every time I have a question, support team answers really quickly even on sundays. For now, I REALLY recommand this app !

PetJope
11 days using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied August 13, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for the review!

Thank you for the recommendation. I am glad that you are enjoying Shogun and our team could help. Our support team is always available to assist you. 🙂

Sweetan | Team Lead | Support

Edited February 12, 2024

Made our plan obsolete without notification. Doubled the cost to just maintain the number of pages we went through the hassle of designing with the app - not trustworthy and not worth $299 / month.

American Hospital Supply
11 months using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied January 6, 2023

-----UPDATE - Feb 14, 2024-----

Hi there, Brian. I see you updated the review to a 1 star and I apologize for the trouble that has led to this feedback.

I was looking at your account and I see it it still subscribed to our old/legacy plan. I think there is some misunderstanding here. Yes, the plan is old and legacy, and yes, it has been deprecated, but you are free to be on this plan while the app is installed and the plan isn't upgraded to downgraded.

We are not forcing you to change or upgrade to any other plan at all.

Your account, pages, and data are still there and nothing has changed. We have introduced new solutions such as A/B test, Targeted Experiences, etc, and thus the pricing for the new plan, but you can continue to be on the old/legacy plan.

Apologies for any misunderstanding here. I have reached out via email to discuss this further in case I am missing something and I'd appreciate it if you could reply back to me.

Thanks.

Sweetan | Client Services
Shogun
---------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Brian! 😊

We are very happy to hear that you are having a great experience with Shogun and our support team. Thank you for the feedback.

I'll be sure to share your kind words with Andre and the support team.

We'll look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Sweetan | Client Services

September 9, 2019

A very suck software!The software keep cashing, and very lagging! Please improve the performance!!!!

VV EHOUSE
Malaysia
11 months using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied September 9, 2019

Hello Sin- sorry to hear about the bad experience. I'm not sure this is related to Shogun though- we have 10,000+ clients, and we're not getting any other reports of this. A member of our technical support team, Karl, reached out to you right after the post: he can help you troubleshoot to determine what the issue is. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. Thanks!
-Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)