Shogun Landing Page Builder

Rating (4.8)
4.8
Edited October 9, 2016

***edited***
I had some issues with the text editing because of my shopify template, however the guys have quickly jumped in an help me with all my questions. They also were open to receive my input regarding other aspects. I trust this will be one of the best builders on shopify because these guys are eager to create a solid product!!

Now my page looks amazing: this is the very first page I have created with the builder and I am looking foreward to create even more: http://thefeathers.ink/pages/the-hard-copy-planner

-----
***initial feedback***
the app seems interesting and robust but I just can't manage to use it and build a page. I tried twice to create a page from scratch and even if I used chrome I still find it hard to drag and drop the elements on the page, in the right position. Not sure what I am missing. Maybe I will try one more time from scratch tomorrow, If still does not work for me, I will give up.

Thefeathers Ink
Romania
Time spent using app: 26 days
September 1, 2016

Easiest way to create responsive pages/content for your store! Simple drag and drop and intuitive interface... GET IT!

Showerbase
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 12, 2016

This is a strong app. You need a decent understanding of css and html to get value out of it but the app is reliable, robust, and bug free. Good support by email.

Here's a look at the page we made with it www.riversol.com/pages/sensitive-skin-resources.

Riversol
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 5, 2016

This app has transformed how we build our pages. Now we can build the pages with layout we want, and its easy. Good support too. I fully recommend this app to anyone who wants to take control of their page design.

Robertowen
July 14, 2016

I have created eight stores on Shopify and have used dozens of apps. Many are fantastic, but Shogun is the greatest find. Everyone should be using this. You should be using this. We can create custom pages exactly as we want them with easy drag & drop instead of wrestling with code or having to hire someone. I wish I had discovered this sooner. Totally devoted to it. And the support (not that you will need it; we just had an odd couple of questions) is awesome!

Fanatics Books
June 13, 2016

A super easy program. I'd highly recommend this. The customer support is great as well.

Bubbling Brides
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
June 11, 2016

This is the most simplified page builders on the market.
I thought you had to keep the subscription to keep the custom pages I've built using their service but I contacted them and said I didn't have to!
I can keep the saved changes and unsubscribe and can subscribe again if I ever need to make anymore changes! Its absolutely the best!

Siliconesexdolls
Time spent using app: 8 days
June 1, 2016

Great app, best customer service ever! This app is a big big help for those who know nothing about coding a website. Thank you so much!

Rakovich
Estonia
Edited September 19, 2016

I did a free trial with this company. Since they have short trial period, i installed the software, tested it out and then deleted the app. Couple days later after testing out several other options for the same result , i forgot to test another feature that was a must for myself and installed the app again Apparently by installing the software then removing it, and doing it again because of the short trial period, it triggered two charges on my account. One for each trial. Not only is the trial period too short, not only did the they charge my account twice for the same app, i didn't find what i was looking for with the software provided

(prompt response from nick)

Nick, contacted myself and clarified the reasoning of the short trial and I agree with him on that, as i did not realize the reasoning for their decision. Having said that, I am now re-evaluating the software again as Nick mentioned a feature that i now need to try again out the software again. Plus a review below mentioned that new updates are coming which will add to the tools and functionality available. This error in payment actually helped me look at this software again, as I was hitting a road block for what I was looking for.

Nick mentioned about 3 months ago that some new updates where coming. I also just reviewed on Sept 19, 2016 couple new editions to the app store as competition. The good news, this will now increase the features and tools for page creation which shopify has been lacking in the past. Will be interesting to see how all these 3 new apps now compete against each other.

4acestaxi Ca
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited April 24, 2016

Greetings,

We have been working with Shogun for the past 1-2 months on our pages and it has been a good deal of work, back & worth communication, but ultimately great experience in customer service- Finbarr has been providing us with great help & support in the process of building pages and activating certain features and adjusting configurations!

4 Stars and not 5 due to honest opinion towards Shogun's ability to improve on some of the features and possibility to have more thorough tutorials regarding building blocks, like markdown, http, etc.

Looking forward to Shogun's soon-to-come update, to be able to use different templates, simultaneously on different pages.

And possibly Parallax Effect?! :)

Ez Poxy